what speaker for LUXMAN Integrated amplifier L-505uXii #1810 L-505uXII

i like the way harbeth and atc presents classical music. you can maybe keep a look out for their entry models in the for sale forums. it will be a little over your budget. but given how they don't pop up that often, you should be given some time to save up that extra needed :P.

I was in your situation 12 months ago and went to Nirvana Sound and checked out their range of loudspeakers; no pressure great advice but they have some serious get to tempt you with. Get an appointment and start listening. Worth the time and energy

On 12/11/2021 at 4:20 PM, 075Congo said:

The Spendor A9 Floorstanders at $3800 in the Classifieds would be a super match up .In Victoria as well.

So many great ideas. I appreciate all of responses. Today I come to Clef hifi's show room to listen some floor speaker around $2500 to 3000 ,Kef Q950 ,BW 603 s2 ,Dali Oberon 9 but there 's no one makes me happy. After try bookshelf speaker. Bw 706 s2 ,  705s2. The end got KEF R3 The sound too amazing with me but near $4000. I tell the guy give me the best price, but out stock .  Next Monday he will call me will let me know if available.  Maybe I have listen to one more with  Wharfedale Linton then decided.   Thanks all