FS: PASS LABS 150.8 Power Amplifier

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Annandale
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: Out of space

Further information:

It's Pass Labs. It's brilliant and in excellent condition. I have original boxing etc. I've ran out of rack space so have consolidated to an integrated .... for now :) I purchased this unit from Audio Connections in Sydney. It's approximately a year old.

Heaps of reviews can be found online. I won't do you the
dishonour of handpicking the best ones.

As the entry-level class A/B stereo power. 8 amplifier, the X150.8 features many of the same technical and sonic attributes of its larger brethren. It features 150 watts per channel, 100K ohm input impedance and operates higher into Class A than its predecessors. But knowing the ear is not a microphone and the brain is not a tape recorder, we've designed this model to bridge the gap between measured performance and outstanding subjective musical experience. Simply put, the X150.8 will compel you to listen to your entire music collection again and again.

SPECIFICATIONS

Class  AB
Type  Stereo
Gain (dB)  26
Full Power @ 26 dB gain (V)  1.73
Low Frequency Response  1.5 Hz
High Frequency Response  100 KHz
Power Output /ch (8 ohm)  150
Distortion (1 KHz, full power)  1%
Input Impedance (SE & BAL Kohms)  50/100
Damping Factor  150
Output Noise (uV)  200
Current Draw @ Idle (Amps)  2.9
Power Consumption (Watts)  375
Temperature (deg C.)  53
Number of Chassis  1
Unit Dimensions (W x D x H)  19 x 21.25 x 7.5
Unit Weight (LBS)  88

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

Pass3.JPG

Pass1.JPG

Pass2.JPG

Pass4.JPG

• Like 5
  • Love 2