FS: Marantz KI Pearl Lite (black)

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: No longer needed

Amp is in near mint condition.

comes with the original manual and remote. Although the remote doesn’t do much outside of powering on the unit, switching sources and muting.

Had it paired with a set of PMC DB1i that I am also selling on here.

Pickup only. 

F9960984-8483-4A38-AD4E-496E8F6C3A2D.jpeg

1602B6E5-9FBB-4945-A587-58677FEE397F.jpeg

78FC6659-4263-4547-9912-CCC054EFBA22.jpeg

• Like 1

Hello! I am putting together my first ever setup and people in the forum keep suggesting that I reach out to you regarding this amp and try to convince you to post it to me in Sydney, so here I am! It seems unlikely that you're going to agree, but the number of people suggesting that I throw my hat in the ring is too many to ignore :) :)

I would be happy to pay your listing price plus packaging and courier/postage costs!!! I will PM you also :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Steven2021
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Bayswater State: WA Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Deceased estate (Ozcall) Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Orthy
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Miranda State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      I got this cart from the first owner about a year ago. The first owner at some point sent the cart to Soundsmith for retipping and examination. Then played 10h. I added 30-40 hours more, so the cartridge even didn't break in. However, some improvements are already noticeable. Very fast detailed sound, a bit more on a light side. Really good high, mid and low frequencies, all is in place. Unfortunately have no chance to enjoy it more, so this cart has to go. RRP back in times was $2700 USD when new, thus selling for about 35% of the initial price for this great cartridge with a new cantilever.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Steven2021
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Bayswater State: WA Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Deceased estate (Ozcall) Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Dawso8
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: SUNSHINE State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:

Brand new, has never been used, still has protective cover on.

RRP $220

Happy to post at buyer expense.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By SuperNate
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Newcastle State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal Reason for selling: Moving Further information: Beautiful pair of PMC twenty5.21 in Amarone finish. Speakers are approx. 4 years old and have always been well cared for and never overdriven and come from a smoke, pet & child free household. The speakers come with all original packaging and paperwork. The grills have never been used.

The speakers themselves are in great condition with only a couple of imperfections. As pictured, the top left corner on one speaker is slightly burred (I've no idea how it happened - just a victim of sharp corners I guess). I've included a couple of pictures up close from different angles to make it look as revealing as possible, however, from your typical listening position or at a glance and as per the other images, it's not very noticeable. One of the rear top corners is has an even less noticeable burr that I've only just noticed in the image of the top panels, as does one bottom corner. But really, I'm only mentioning these for full transparency - these are really only evident on close inspection.

I forgot to get a full image of the back panels before boxing them up but everything is scratch free, and largely fingerprint free back there.

Curiously, the underside of one speaker has some marks/scratches from sitting on it's stand (again, see image provided) whilst the other looks fine, but, it's only really an issue if you're planning on using it upside down...

Fantastic bookshelf/standmount speaker for smaller listening rooms. Most recent RRP $4,389.

Please contact me for shipping costs to your location.

Photos:

To Top