FS: PS Audio BHK 300 Silver Mono Block Power Amplifiers

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Altona
State: VIC
Payment Method: Money
Reason for selling: Change of Direction

Further information:

I want to try an all tube power amp and so these have to go in order for me to do that. These things are so powerful and articulate, and the bass response is just phenomenal! They do sound just amazing in my system, but the tube bug has bit me. Plenty of reviews out there, this is one.  https://www.stereophile.com/content/ps-audio-bhk-signature-300-monoblock-power-amplifier

I am the first owner of these with receipt etc and the units have a balance of a 1 year and 2 months transferable warranty. I would welcome an audition from any serious buyer. (Even more welcome if your are vaxed! Is that too controversial?)  PM me if you would like further information. 

BTW Shipping would be extremely expensive on these items, and I would really encourage a listen,  so local only would be best. 

https://www.psaudio.com/products/bhk-signature-300-monoblock/ 

PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS!

DONT SEND ME IMAGES OF COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS MADE BY WHO KNOWS WHERE AND ASK WHY THEY ARE DIFFERENT, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. SHEESH WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH SOME OF YOU LOL.  RANT OVER ….

Photos:

Front.jpg

Edited by LP12Tragic
Ranting caused by ****wits and time wasters asking me to justify why their photos of counterfeit items don’t match it. Jesus, please help me.
  • Like 5

I have these amps (in black). Excellent. Worth while tube rolling to improve upon these even more!

Nothing wrong with the stock tubes - but boy - different tubes can make a big difference!

Good luck with the sale - and to the new future owner.

Cheers

Kevin 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Claudio71 said:

How there sound this amplifers?

The BHK Signature 300 is a powerful, nimble-sounding amplifier that is fast, punchy, has tight bass; rich, liquid mids; and delicate, transparent highs—all effectively well integrated into a coherent whole.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, AudioMagic said:

I have these amps (in black). Excellent. Worth while tube rolling to improve upon these even more!

Nothing wrong with the stock tubes - but boy - different tubes can make a big difference!

Good luck with the sale - and to the new future owner.

Cheers

Kevin 

I was about to buy some Mullard's UK made for RTC, military stock early 1970s telecommunications grade, @ $325.00 per matched pair from Brent Jesse! There are lots of options out there for sure! Thanks for the kind words. 

Cheers Mark

Congratulations, terrific amps. Just wondering if  they were the  ones in the classifieds, they look fairly current judging by their condition, looks a great alternative and great price.