AudioQuest NightHawk - OG Liquid Wood Look - Collector's Item?

Item Condition: Used, but with new parts
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Seaford
State: VIC
Payment Method: PayPal (plus fees), EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: Lack of space

Further information:

These are (were?) a wonderful headphone and I was so sad when AudioQuest discontinued the Hawks and Owls. I've been holding onto these as a collectable, but I just don't have the space to keep them and it seems a shame to have them hidden away in their carry case when someone could be enjoying them or displaying them.

These were my daily driver for quite some time and so I arranged new pads and a new headband for them, making them pretty much like a brand new pair.

What's included:

• Leather, padded carry case (and packaging foam as visible in the photos)
  • The headphones
  • 3.5mm solid core silver cable (an outstanding quality cable)

If the pads look a little wonky in the images, it's only because they were fresh out of the carry case. They retake their shape within a few minutes.

Finally, I'm unclear on the pricing for these because they're no longer available. I am open to reasonable offers, but won't let them go too cheap because I'd rather keep them than throw them away for peanuts :)

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

20211014_184011.jpg

20211014_184015.jpg

20211014_184208.jpg

20211014_184219.jpg

20211014_184229.jpg

8 hours ago, AussieMick said:

Lovely headphones. Do you have the Nightowl? That’s the one I’d really like. 
Mick

(nice channel by the way, I’ve enjoyed it a lot. Keep up the great work)

I actually do have the Owls and was on the fence about selling. PM me if you'd like to discuss 🙂

Great to hear you're enjoying the channel! 🙂

Edited by PassionForSound

I haven't seen or heard the hawks but I know how good the owls are. Fantastic.

Super comfortable as well if you happen to have a larger head.

I would think the hawks might be even better.

Edited by Hazzzy