FS: Linn Klimax Kontrol/1D

Item Condition: used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Ashfield
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash/EFT
Reason for selling: No audio gear left

Further information: In original box, with remote, silver balanced cables. With Dynamik PSU and Dual Mono board upgrade.  I'm open to offers

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

20210319_082846.jpg.ba4dcd4ca1ecd5a78bc4e7d6080bbfe7.jpg

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By NADbooffa
      Item Condition: Used but in excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Vermont State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pick Up, EFT(payID) or PayPal (+3%) Reason for selling: Upgraded to XLR Further information:

Nordost Red Dawn Flatline RCA cable pair for sale. Used to connect my pre to mono blocks Power amp.
      Imported from the USA.

Photos:

• By deannepal
      Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Mandurah State: WA Payment Method: EFT ,Cash Reason for selling: No longer required For sale brand new 2 x Oyaide Rhodium P-037 US AC Power Plugs & 1 Oyaide Rhodium C-037 IEC plug 

Will swap for Furutech Rhodium or Gold FI-28 IEC or AU3112 AC Power Plug in similar condition.

3 Oyaide plugs for 2 Furutech (can be negotiable)

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By mjsdb
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Time for a change Further information:

I have owned these great speakers since new, purchased from the Australian distributor in 2008. They are lightly used as I traveled a lot for work. I had the distributer install the Cardas bi-wire speaker terminals at time of purchase, and installed the Torroid II transformer upgrade in 2018 which cost $2000.
      They are a very lively, organic, coherent, open sounding speaker, fast and neutral. They also sound alive and dynamic at low volumes.
      I have the original packaging and crates, so can freight to eastern states.
      Size is 2030 H x 1000 W x 200 D (500 D including backplate)
      Please PM for more information or photos.

"The A-3s are the most perfect embodiment to date of my ideal loudspeaker system. Never in my life have I lived with a speaker that has brought, and continues to bring, as much pleasure, excitement, and satisfaction. In short, I am madly, passionately in love with their sound, and I hereby give notice to Roger West that he is going to have a hell of a hard time prying them loose from me." J. Gordon Holt - The founder of Stereophile
      Excerpt below from J Valin review of the M1`s, not M1PX with Torroid II
      I guess you can tell that I love these things. Along with the PipeDreams, the Maggie 20Rs, and the Avantgarde Trios, the M-1s are among the handful of truly great speakers I’ve auditioned in my home. My wife and a goodly number of my audiophile friends would put them at the head of that august bunch. And I would, too, if we’re talking about High End speakers you don’t have to be very, very rich to afford. I just hope I get the chance to keep them a while longer, because the Sound Lab Millennium-1s are musical in the best sense of the word. They make listening to music, any kind of music, the pure pleasure it ought to be. JONATHAN VALIN

Specifications from the Sound Labs website:
      Frequency response: 28 Hz to ultrasonics Audio power (min/max): 100/600 watts (music power) Radiating area: 2350 square inches Horizontal dispersion: 45 degrees (full spectrum) Sensitivity: 88 dB/1W/1m
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By deannepal
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mandurah State: WA Payment Method: EFT, cash Reason for selling: Downsizing system I WILL INCLUDE FREIGHT TO SYDNEY, MELBOURNE & ADELAIDE

Purepower 2000 (2000w) power regenerator with battery back up.

This is a 220-240V model but has US sockets on the back.

Will suite a complete stereo system with high power mono-blocks.

Have used with 350w tube mono-blocks and the largest McIntosh stereo amplifier with no issues.

It recreates the sine wave and goes from AC-DC (battery)-AC and will last a few hours during a power failure.

In good condition and has 10 US outlets and will also protect, ethernet and cable TV etc.

Its a large component and weighs ~40kgs  and comes in a large well made double insulated box.

Comes with several AC cables with US plugs.

1 x Furukawa (parent company of Furutech) with 20amp Wattgate plug and AUS Cryolink cryo plug (for wall outlet to Purepower) 2.4m in very good condition 1 x Emerald Physics Conductor AC cable 1.8m as new 2 x quality generic heavy duty 15amp cables ~1m as new 1 x quality generic heavy duty 20amp cable ~1m as new 1 x Kimber Cable figure 8 AC cables 1.1m in very good condition (Blu Ray/DVD players etc) 1 x Kimber Cable right angle IEC cable for TV 1.1m in very good condition

• By ChrisBen
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Seymour Vic 3660 State: VIC Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Amazing sounding amps and pre, a lot better description  from the previous owner who knows a lot more about these things than me.
      Comes with a set of XLR and RCA nu-force cables and I’m willing to ship at my expense, have all the original boxes.
      Don’t hesitate to PM with questions at all or for more photos.

Photos:

PLEASE READ. 

To Top