FS: FIBBR Crystal Optical Fibre Series HDMI 4K UHD 18Gbps cable - 2m length

Item Condition: Excellent, like new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: LALOR 3075
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Bank Deposit or Paypal (nb. only using the Friends and Family payment option)
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information: 

Please note that I have the original packaging and I can post out the cable at the buyer's expense.

The current rrp for this cable is $259 (https://www.heynowhifi.com.au/products/fibbr-crystal-series-optical-fiber-hdmi?variant=35040068927638)

Technical Specs:

- Product type:HDMI2.0

- Specification: 4:4:4 4K@60Hz

- Length: 2m

- Diameter of cable: 2.1 x 4.4mm

- Bandwidth: 18Gbps

- Connector: white PC

- Power supply: no need extra power supply

- Patent : TransFuture™technology

- Support : HDR HDCP2.2 BT.2020

- Sheath: transparent PVC

- Material: 4 core optical fibre

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

Pic2.jpg

Pic1.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Edited by Dokken
  • Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By wolp
      Item Condition: Brand New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Endeavour Hills State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

The W8-1808 neo full range driver incorporates a higher Qts for large or open enclosures. An underhung voice coil and carefully balanced paper cone contribute to smooth response with exceptionally low distortion. Key Features Underhung 1-1/2" voice coil Copper plated aluminum phase plug Secondary "whizzer" cone improves HF response Optimized for larger single-driver enclosures Cast frame and neodymium magnet structure 5 mm Xmax  
       Other features include a copper plated aluminum phase plug, die cast frame, and treated cloth surround. An ideal driver for single-ended tube amp systems.
      Product Details
      Brand Tang Band Model W8-1808 Part Number 264-894 UPC 844632079047 Unit of Measure Each Weight 7.45 Product Specifications
      Nominal Diameter 8" Moving Mass Of Diaphragm (Mmd) 9.43 Power Handling (RMS) 30 Watts Power Handling (MAX) 60 Watts Impedance 8Ω Frequency Response 45 to 20,000Hz Sensitivity 93dB 2.83V/1m Voice Coil Diameter 1.5" Thiele-Small Parameters
      Resonant Frequency (Fs) 45Hz DC Resistance (Re) 6.8Ω Voice Coil Inductance (Le) 0.04mH Mechanical Q (Qms) 1.33 Electromagnetic Q (Qes) 0.66 Total Q (Qts) 0.44 Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas) 3.11ft³ Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms) 1.28mm/N BL Product (BL) 5.28T·m Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax) 5mm Surface Area of Cone (Sd) 220cm² Materials of Construction
      Cone Material Paper Surround Material Cloth Basket / Frame Material Cast Aluminum Magnet Material Neodymium Mounting Information
      Overall Outside Diameter 8.81" Baffle Cutout Diameter 7.48" Depth 4.53" # Mounting Holes 8 Optimum Cabinet Size (determined using BassBox 6 Pro High Fidelity suggestion)
      Sealed Volume 1.04ft³ Sealed F3 87Hz Vented Volume 3.27ft³ Vented F3 47Hz  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By bigfunhorns
      Item Condition: 9/10 see photos Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: RD2 Otane, Hawkes Bay, N Island State: NZ Payment Method: COC or Bank Transfer Reason for selling: I have TWO Merrill Williams turntables Further information: Please read Stereophile, The Absolute Sound, Dagogo etc for reviews of the Turntable. Comes fitted with a Schroder Model 2 Tonearm which impliments Frank's patented thread-and-magnet bearing. This  is a rare 10" 'model 2' and is about 14g effective mass. The Audio Note IO Gold, in the photos, is NOT Included and the spare arm board is NOT included but shown to let you see that other arm boards can be purchased from the maker. I am selling this Turntable which I brought back from the UK because I already have another 101.2 fitted with a different tonearm which suits my collection of high-mass low compliance cartridges. This turntable 'punches way above It's weight' sonically and I sold a massive 38kg German TT after comparing it to the Merrill Williams. The Schroder arm is lovely to use and I'm reluctantly selling It to save purchasers having to find a suitable tonearm. I'm happy to sell the turntable on it's own if someone already has a suitable tone arm.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.

• By Honreekea
      Item Condition: above average Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sans Souci, Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal(+3%), EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Tutto Fellini Film retrospective Film poster from the 80's
      In above average condition for it's age.
      640mm by 790mm tall

Photos:

• By dwbasement
      Item Condition: NOS Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Lindfield State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal F&F, bank transfer Reason for selling: spare cleaning up my collection, I bought many in the past, this is a spare pair NOS used less than 10 hours to check they are working.
      More photos added, these two with box, tested and matched but date codes are different, one made in the 77 and one made in 66.

• By Honreekea
      Item Condition: used see photos Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sans Souci, Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal(+3%), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Original Daybill poster of  a classic film
      Please look at pics as to condition.

Photos:

To Top