FS: Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Baby Grand SE

SOLD
Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: NSW
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Further information: Up for sale is my beloved 1-year-old Vienna Acoustics in very good condition. Only one small marks on the front right side of the speaker as can be seen in the image. The speaker was bought from AudioActive about one year ago.

Please note that Isoacoustics feet are not included. Original spiked feet are included.

Shipping is available with original box.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to let me know.

Photos:

20210916_193729.jpg

20210916_193810.jpg

20210916_193832.jpg

20210916_193845.jpg

20210916_193852.jpg

20210921_204640.jpg

Edited by eiowpaiste
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, April Snow said:

I am totally in love with mine - you may like to mention if they come with the original spiked feet though? They look awesome on those 😍

Hey Mate, yep they do come with original spikes and original box. Thanks for pointing that out!

Cheers,

Tim

• Like 1

Hey mate. A couple of questions. Where/how do they sit/compare with say the KEF r5/r7? A bit in between?

I’ve also read they like a bit of power to get the best out of them. My Cayin cs55a puts out 22w in triode mode.  Is that adequate, or a little less than they would like to be super happy?
Thanks

7 minutes ago, Flash said:

I’ve also read they like a bit of power to get the best out of them. My Cayin cs55a puts out 22w in triode mode.  Is that adequate, or a little less than they would like to be super happy?
Thanks

Does it have 4 ohm taps? 

34 minutes ago, Flash said:

Also, apologies if I’m way off, and comparing apples to oranges. 

Hey Mate,

No problem mate.

I think they are pretty different in sounding. I'm more in to VA because they are smoother I think, but KEF is more dynamic sort of speakers. With the Cayin, I'm not so sure as I've never tried tube amp, but they do need quite a bit of power.

Cheers,
Tim

Thanks for the reply, Tim. Much appreciated. It’s good to get feedback, as we’re really starved for quality HiFi stores here in Tassie. The vast majority have closed down, so auditioning is nigh on impossible. 

Thanks again

GLWTS

• Thanks 1