FS: SPENDOR CLASSIC 4/5

Item Condition: as new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
Payment Method: PayPal friend and family/ bank transfer
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: a beautiful pair of classic SPENDOR  classic 4/5 almost brand new with all boxes and packaging,  bought them to try against my ls3/5A, they go much louder and have a huge sound field with much higher and wider stereo spread and and absolute clarity in the mids and highs, a true studio monitor for home use. They are absolutely immaculate, as I only used them for a few hours. These suit a new buyer, save over $1300 on new price.  Postage is included in the price.

Photos:0CCDCE04-F058-42DA-BAE6-F57C152DB061.thumb.jpeg.7fb815ad906d8caab9086fcecc247f49.jpeg1479523B-BA88-43E7-839D-8B71D2367367.thumb.jpeg.c10d242036297d2bbb01ac69bb9db3dc.jpeg022E62E5-71FE-4EC4-A5CE-F8CA2F5F9CB3.thumb.jpeg.27da3877a138b5b2588782baf5921066.jpegF8AED25C-4AB0-449B-9374-D14FBB87D613.thumb.jpeg.9fbc711b811e7bc79303bb67d5579d27.jpeg21BAB631-DE60-4C55-BC6C-ADA6096CE7B1.thumb.jpeg.bd14a219fab620e0e1a9c4eec8c86539.jpeg4DCD481C-61E8-436A-96EB-CF54D7600B05.thumb.jpeg.d7bd22b8b8037bac9117bd6df93008f5.jpeg6D4A7679-5B89-4396-85B9-B97089AB4944.thumb.jpeg.1bfdc066e23af97c97427873cd45c254.jpeg

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

A1C881E2-91B0-4A09-8050-6303092B25BB.jpeg

• Love 2
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By PassionForSound
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Seaford State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal (plus fees), EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Meze Elites Further information:

It is with a heavy heart that I part with these because despite buying the new Meze Elite, these still hold a place in my heart that my wallet just can't support. That's great news for you though because I can offer these with the full manufacturers warranty. As a reviewer, I was able to purchase these like a retailer would and that means I can sell them to you with a receipt from the date of YOUR purchase to give you full warranty backed by the local distributor and therefore Meze Audio.

What's included:
      Empyreans in copper colour (lightly used) 4-pin XLR cable (brand new - came with the Elites so I swapped the cables so you could have a new one) Leather pads (used, but in good condition as per photos) Alcantara pads (brand new from the Elites - Empyreans and Elites use identical Alcantara pads) Carry case (like new - has been sitting in the shipping packaging since the day I received these  
      Price is firm because I am recouping some of the cost for the Elites

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By PassionForSound
      Item Condition: Used, but with new parts Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Seaford State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal (plus fees), EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Lack of space Further information:

These are (were?) a wonderful headphone and I was so sad when AudioQuest discontinued the Hawks and Owls. I've been holding onto these as a collectable, but I just don't have the space to keep them and it seems a shame to have them hidden away in their carry case when someone could be enjoying them or displaying them.

These were my daily driver for quite some time and so I arranged new pads and a new headband for them, making them pretty much like a brand new pair.

What's included:
      Leather, padded carry case (and packaging foam as visible in the photos) The headphones 3.5mm solid core silver cable (an outstanding quality cable)  
      If the pads look a little wonky in the images, it's only because they were fresh out of the carry case. They retake their shape within a few minutes.

Finally, I'm unclear on the pricing for these because they're no longer available. I am open to reasonable offers, but won't let them go too cheap because I'd rather keep them than throw them away for peanuts

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By stewart68
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Rodd Point State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal , EFT or cash on pick-up Reason for selling: Too much hifi gear Further information:
      Gieseler components are very popular on this site because they are widely regarded as performing well above their price point. 
      RRP for this without the Gold Tune enhanced power supply was $2000, so this is about half the original price .

This is a Fein11 despite the case name. This can be checked with Clay Gieseler by email. Serial number 019. DAC is USB input. Comes with remote and Manual. Remote selects the filters which I found valuable in tuning the sound to my taste. 

Condition is perfect

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Trentus
      Item Condition: Used, Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Roseworthy State: SA Payment Method: Bank Deposit / Cash on pick-up Reason for selling: Excess to needs. Further Information:

Akai AT-K02 tuner. Mint condition, includes original antenna. Works flawlessly and sounds brilliant. Excellent reception and quality.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Welsper
      Item Condition: Near New Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Albion State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal or EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Selling a near new Geshelli Archel2.5 Pro. Selling due to upgrade. Less than 6 months old, includes invoice and original packaging, plus a USA to AUD plug adapter. Balanced and SE inputs as pictured. 

Photos:

To Top