FS: March Audio P452 Purifi 1ET400A Class D Amplifier

Item Condition: Like New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Singapore
Payment Method: Paynow, Cash
Reason for selling: Downgrading

Further information: 

For sale is my March audio p452 purifi based power amplifier. It’s the cleanest and quietest amplifier that I’ve had the pleasure of owning. My speakers are basically dead quiet when it is on and with my ears basically planted next to the tweeter I hear nothing.

Featuring the new Purifi 1ET400A technology and Bruno Putzeys development of his nCore designs, the P452 delivers extraordinary lo noise and distortion with improved refinement in subjective audio quality. Power Output 2 Ohms - 450 W rms 4 Ohms - 425 W rms 8 Ohms - 227 W rms

More info here:

https://www.marchaudio.com/product-page/p452-stereo-power-amplifier

Unit was purchased in Jan 2021. Selling only has I’ve consolidated my setup.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • Do not include Whatsapp or Phone Numbers in your post. You can exchange contact information via Private Message
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • When your item is SOLD, please use the Report as Sold button. Do not edit and delete the ad content.
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

march_audio_p452_purifi_power__1631457653_f79b4099_progressive.jpg

march_audio_p452_purifi_power__1631457653_2410dde7_progressive.jpg