FS: Rolex Datejust 41 Men's Watch 126334-0004

jackrinse

Item Condition: BRAND NEW
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Ashfield
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: I want a Deepsea

Further information:Rolex Datejust 41 Men's Watch 126334-0004 

I have been on the waiting list for a Deepsea for 3 years.

I told the AD I would possibly be interested in a DJ and just over two weeks ago I got a call on the DJ.

This is SS on jubilee bracelet. Silver face and white gold fluted bezel.

It is a beautiful watch but I have my heart set on the Deepsea so I will sell this and keep waiting.

Photos:692242256_ScreenShot2021-09-08at11_13_43pm.thumb.png.bf544be7c281c158132910f44e26a300.png1665271074_ScreenShot2021-09-08at11_13_58pm.thumb.png.93ffe2305a606ea91751247659f555fe.png642384351_ScreenShot2021-09-08at11_13_09pm.thumb.png.246f15631082a25b6b9e45d9e7c6b0fa.png2056083555_ScreenShot2021-09-08at11_13_28pm.thumb.png.81d1dba2f244c7beb298ac7b300ceada.pngI w

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
Edited by jackrinse
Remove price info from description, sorry
  • Like 1

On 09/09/2021 at 2:38 PM, Saxon Hall said:

Nice watch and a good price.

At least you have a sales history with your AD now.

Maybe that will get your further up the wait list for the Deepsea

Anyway GLWTS

That was the plan Saxon. I also thought I may keep the DJ but I’m stuck on sportier watches.

On 09/09/2021 at 2:38 PM, Saxon Hall said:

Nice watch and a good price.

At least you have a sales history with your AD now.

Maybe that will get your further up the wait list for the Deepsea

Anyway GLWTS

Also, I don’t think it is really down to a real wait list. If you’re in you’re in I reckon!

it’s not what you know eh?

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, jackrinse said:

Also, I don’t think it is really down to a real wait list. If you’re in you’re in I reckon!

it’s not what you know eh?

Yeah. I heard wait lists are not real. You seem to need to know someone who knows someone.

8 hours ago, Willmax said:

Hi Wilma’s, well found!

I looked on Nick Hako’s site only a few days ago and found nothing.

This is a good price but I need to newer DSSD with the wider bracelet. I think this means I need from 2018. This watch is older I think?

On 10/09/2021 at 8:49 PM, Saxon Hall said:

Yeah. I heard wait lists are not real. You seem to need to know someone who knows someone.

They are for the big clients. For the casual buyer, they are not real. You’ll need to have bought a fair few watches to ever be called for your turn on a Daytona Panda. I got mine from a 2nd hand retailer before the price went crazy. The $6k premium at the time has now become a $36k premium.

All bubbles will burst.

4 hours ago, Colonel Sanders said:

They are for the big clients. For the casual buyer, they are not real. You’ll need to have bought a fair few watches to ever be called for your turn on a Daytona Panda. I got mine from a 2nd hand retailer before the price went crazy. The $6k premium at the time has now become a $36k premium.

All bubbles will burst.

That is nuts!

but as for the bubble bursting, until there is a vastly different way of operating their business, things seems to remain nuts.

my son is in to sneakers and used to be into Pokémon cards. Both of these markets have see extraordinary prices on items that were purchased at retail not long before.

I understand the basic principles of supply and demand but in the last decade

there seems to be a willingness in the world to go crazy with hyped value.

perhaps it is in some way linked to the value of virtual currencies?

3 hours ago, jackrinse said:

That is nuts!

but as for the bubble bursting, until there is a vastly different way of operating their business, things seems to remain nuts.

my son is in to sneakers and used to be into Pokémon cards. Both of these markets have see extraordinary prices on items that were purchased at retail not long before.

I understand the basic principles of supply and demand but in the last decade

there seems to be a willingness in the world to go crazy with hyped value.

perhaps it is in some way linked to the value of virtual currencies?

Yup!

9 hours ago, Colonel Sanders said:

All bubbles will burst.

Agree , All bubbles

15 minutes ago, NIN said:

Buy few TUDOR, they might bring you up the waiting list. :P

I already have a Pelagos, it is a beautiful watch. I have promised it to my sone for his 18th. He is only 14.5 now but it seems like the watch is not mine anymore lol.

2 hours ago, jackrinse said:

I already have a Pelagos, it is a beautiful watch. I have promised it to my sone for his 18th. He is only 14.5 now but it seems like the watch is not mine anymore lol.

Most young kids nowadays dont know how to appreciate mechanical watches.

I am glad that your son love watches.

Rolex's policy is to sell popular Steel Rolex with Tudor in a batch to the sellers.

You have to buy few Tudors to get your hands on the popular Rolex designs.

That is why I said so.

Edited by NIN

2 hours ago, jackrinse said:

You can also check the watch company in Tokyo, when the COVID lockdown is off, you can go there to buy one.

Much cheaper as: 1. More watch fans in Japan. 2. Tax Free.

Edited by NIN

9 minutes ago, NIN said:

You can also check the watch company in Tokyo, when the COVID lockdown is off, you can go there to buy one.

Much cheaper as: 1. More watch fans in Japan. 2. Tax Free.

https://www.thewatchcompany.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result?keyword=126334

Thanks Nin, I will look into this.

• Like 1

On 12/09/2021 at 3:05 PM, NIN said:

Most young kids nowadays dont know how to appreciate mechanical watches.

I am glad that your son love watches.

Rolex's policy is to sell popular Steel Rolex with Tudor in a batch to the sellers.

You have to buy few Tudors to get your hands on the popular Rolex designs.

That is why I said so.

It’s sad but true.

This business practice is driving these premium for the sport models. To a point I can understand why AP and Patek are doing this since their annual production is infinitesimal compared to Rolex. AP is producing about 40k pieces a year while Rolex is in the million pieces range.

Until Covid I found it was cheaper to pay the premium than building a relationship with a dealer. It was worth for the big players rolling in the $50k-$60k of purchases per year. 

Now, the market is crazy. 

• Like 1

Great news is I read on a forum Amex Concierge could sometimes help. I called them and as always the lady was very polite and helpful.

she told me of low stock and how it could be difficult.

I explained I knew all about the lack of stock and asked had she ever tried before, she laughed and said “about twice a week!”.

In 11 years she had not secured a single watch.

she got me mine though.

positivity eh!

Edited by jackrinse