FREE Bluesound Node N130

I'm *this* close to giving away my brand new Node N130... by giving away I mean stomping the b*stard... I bought the bloody thing SPECIFICALLY because everything I could find to read about it said streaming Qobuz through the Bluos app is a dream. What an absolute crock of sh*t. It refuses to play anything from Qobuz. Streams radio stations just fine, Qobuz I get the following error message. Any clues please? Before I put this thing through the f*cking wall. 

Screenshot_2021-08-16-21-57-26-32_8d4ad4a905d147782d08afae3b00c2f4.png

• Administrator

Please select Music, Services, Qobuz and log out. Restart your Player, wait 5 minutes then log back in. <---- found that on Google for your error message.

This message is saying the content is unavailable (the number is a db index number in Qobuz).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Marc said:

Please select Music, Services, Qobuz and log out. Restart your Player, wait 5 minutes then log back in. <---- found that on Google for your error message.

Mind. Blown. Spent hours googling, logging out/in, restarts, resets, you name it. Only after your suggestion, and taking those steps once again, did it work. But, work it did! Jinxed af. So happy rn, thanks a million!!

• Like 1