SOLD: FS: IFi Micro DSD Black Label Dac/Amp

SOLD
Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: North Ryde
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc
Reason for selling: Brought the signature

Further information: I brought this in June from another Stereonet member. I am selling as I bought the signature model off another Stereonet member to further fuel my addiction.

I have used it for around 2 hours all up. Condition is still like brand new with all accessories. Here is the details from the original post -

iFi Micro DSD Black Label - As new used less than 10 hours if that. 

Purchased new from A2A late 2020 with a LCD-2c and really enjoyed the combo especially for the money. Great sounding DAC to my ears and with up to 6W of power plenty of juice to drive anything. 

Took the plunge and decided to go fully balanced separates (A90 + D90) so this has sat in the box for the last couple of months. To be honest my ears cant really tell much of a difference between the Topping stack and this in general listening with the headphones I have. 

I just prefer the look and some of the features of the stack. 

Comes complete with all accessories, cables and adapters, all unused and still in box except for the blue USB cable.  

Can be used as a portable but I only ever used as a desktop solution. 

Unmarked as new. 

Happy to post at buyers expense for agreed rates. 

Photos:

20210811_092652.thumb.jpg.984f20489323df3dafb7a50dacdaa39c.jpg20210811_092732.thumb.jpg.3654834416d50f7c29e261d83faf17eb.jpg20210811_092714.thumb.jpg.70b8d6259b70c7fb858b46f77bbc685d.jpg20210811_092720.thumb.jpg.04ff63861f2f9a7e47151729a2f572f5.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.