FS: PMC IB2 3 way Speakers

Item Condition: Vgc for age
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Morley
State: WA
Payment Method: PayPal, Bank Deposit or Cash
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: Didn't think I would be selling these. They are a fantastic model & a bargain at this price but they need to go to a new home or studio.Prefer local pick up.Thanks 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_20210725_164409.jpg

IMG_20210623_155155.jpg

Edited by Guest

For the answer to the interested people who are sending me personal messages the new model is called the IB2SE which currently retails for around $45000.The IB2 I have are the studio model which were first released to famous studios around the world before PMC was known to the domestic market.The main difference between the IB2 & IB2SE is the IB2SE's speaker cabinet is more rigid & has different finishes to match room decor where the IB2 has a matt black cabinet designed for studio purpose.Also the IB2SE now uses PMCs midrange & tweeter where the IB2 uses ATC's famous midrange & similar current model tweeter.To me there is very little difference in sound between the two models but the bass driver remains the same which is also used in the top of the range PMC model.Thanks

Edited by Guest

On 26/07/2021 at 6:57 AM, Jaba said:

This is a real bargain and Conrad is a highly recommended seller so you can buy with confidence.

GLWTS

Thanks for your kind words. 😊

Edited by Guest

For all who are interested in these speakers & can't come up with the funds.I will trade in whatever speakers or equipment that you want to trade plus cash difference to get you into these fantastic bargain.Thanks