AWA Integrated Stereo Amplifier SA-1

Item Condition: Used unknown condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Port Noarlunga South
State: SA
Payment Method: Cash or EFT
Reason for selling: Not required - See below

AWA Integrated Stereo Amplifier SA-1

have inherited my late fathers hifi equipment and as I’m not into hifi I’d like to sell it. His stuff was immaculate as.... he was extremely fastidious with every thing he owned.

Found this in the cupboard whilst clearing his place out. I don't know anything about it and the only information I've been able find is here https://www.facebook.com/camphillantiquecentre/photos/a.516000341830448/1896391873791281/?type=3

I thought I'd see if anyone on here would be interested as it seemed to good to put in the E-waste at Bunnings.

Please be polite 'any reasonable offer' will be considered, and I will do my very best to answer any questions.

Prefer to sell locally but maybe pack/post/freight at buyers expense

Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_6427.JPG

IMG_6428.JPG