WTB: Lenehan TuneStands for ML-1s

markm1111

As the title states, looking for a pair of Lenehan Audio TuneStands in good condition. Not in a major rush, but if anyone is thinking of parting with a pair in the near to medium term please let me know. I am prepaing for post renovation - apparently my new listening room/study will be exactly the same dimensions as the room the ML-1s were designed for.

Thanks in advance

• 2 years later...

Hmm, forgot I started this thread. It is now officially post renovation, and the WTB is still on foot. So, anybody wanting to part with a pair? Or perhaps just a pair of AMG toppers? I believe they have the same impact with normal stands

Edited by markm1111
  • 3 weeks later...

@@markm1111

Where in NSW are you. The reason I ask is I have a pair of extremely heavy stands which I made for my ML1s which are now surplus. The top plates are 10 or 12 mm thick, the bases stated life as 100 x 25 flat bar and are drilled and tapped for spikes (8mm????). The main vertical tubes are 100 x 75 x 6mm wall and have steel caps held on with 4 bolts for ease of filling . They are a bit too tall, can't remember how high but will go over to the storage shed and measure them if you are interested. I can easily shorten them and maybe make the top plate a better size match for the speakers. they would also need sandblasting (preferably) and painting or powdercoating.

post-111637-0-56020900-1444731945_thumb.

Edited by Ancientflatulence

Thanks for the offer Ancient. I'll keep it in mind, but it might look a bit too industrial in our place. I know a couple of pieces of plate either end of a pole are all going to look fairly similar, but this is a little left of centre again...