What's wrong with this picture?

Hergest

Correct, the author of the article is missing the point completely!  Sure, a nerd might pick up on some of the peculariaties he lists ... but non-nerd males will focus on that cleavage line, just to left-of-centre of the pic. :love

Regards,

Andy

The author of the article needs to get a life?

That's what's wrong.

It's just an ad for vodka.

Cheers, Earle.

PS, he is obviously not the intended target, 99% of "normal" blokes out there wouldn't have even noticed the TT's :P

Girl: "Ah, you do realise there's no headshell, mat or record on those decks, sport?"

DJ Guy: "Yeah, I know.  But the dumba*s advertising suits are paying me bucketloads of do$h for the photoshoot, so you wanna f*ck?" ;)

D

You can rip apart virtually any ad like this, print or otherwise. Like most liquor ads, the point is sex, not the authors hip/cool hobby. Drink my vodka - play with **** and potentially get laid by hot girl. Not drink vodka, play with TTs.

(he noticed the cart missing? Only proves DJs are not all hip/cool)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

There's no cartridge.....................?

Edit: Was the first thing I noticed and then I read the article :rolleyes: ..................there is a bloke there too, but you've got to look hard! :P

Cheers,

Keith

Edited by cheekyboy

Interesting article. Also worth check out others on site to waste time. Eg...

http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2012/12/23/mariah-careys-all-i-want-for-christmas-is-you-1994-to-2011/

http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2012/12/31/the-bachelor-pad-myth-and-reality/

Got me thinking, Is the generally male pursuit of eloborate audiophile setups someway linked to absubconscious desire to create a bachleor pad? Or maybe it's just wanting to experiencing music with the best sound possible.

Girl: "Ah, you do realise there's no headshell, mat or record on those decks, sport?"

DJ Guy: "Yeah, I know.  But the dumba*s advertising suits are paying me bucketloads of do$h for the photoshoot, so you wanna f*ck?" ;)

D

Haha - very good! :thumb:

There are some fake TTs which are just controllers to allow DJs to have a tactile controller to control the playback on a digital system to create effects like scratching etc.

Her TTs didn't look fake? :confused:

Regards,

Andy

• Like 1

Well that was hard and thanks to all the responders but the correct answer is that headphones are actually designed to go on the head.

Lets try an easier one. What's wrong with this picture then?

goodscreen.ru_201102231326046239.jpg