apple store headphones

mackem

nice way to try different headphones, just select the same track on the i pods as you move around comparing as you go. I liked b&w p5 and the sennheiser momentum

Try there latest freebee you get when you get an ipod or the i5, these little suckers are $35 delivered, absolute F^&*^(-g amasing for the money.

Try there latest freebee you get when you get an ipod or the i5, these little suckers are $35 delivered, absolute F^&*^(-g amasing for the money.

Amazing for $35 or for $0 (freebie)?

Hey! It's time SA got an apple store. We're missing out!  :lol:

Having owned a pair, I don't know if I'd actually agree with that. I found them to be uncomfortable and still have a bit too much of the high-frequency "tizz" that their predecessors have. IMO save your dollars and invest in something a little better (please note that I don't have any alternative suggestions. So it may be that they really are the best at their price-point, I just tend to thing that if you spend an extra 20-30 bucks, you can get something so much better)

Having owned a pair, I don't know if I'd actually agree with that. I found them to be uncomfortable and still have a bit too much of the high-frequency "tizz" that their predecessors have. IMO save your dollars and invest in something a little better (please note that I don't have any alternative suggestions. So it may be that they really are the best at their price-point, I just tend to thing that if you spend an extra 20-30 bucks, you can get something so much better)

I'm talking about the latest sets you get from apple, $35 delivered, I have 2 sets of these and I don't find they have the HF "tizz" it's far from it compared to say klipsh or the previous models off apple that where lacking in just about everything, with a good recording they excel.

My partner has a pair of the new Apple earbuds and while they're very good for the price, and a massive improvement on previous offerings; they are easily bettered by Yuin PK2s.  I have some PK3s around here too so I'll do a comparison with those as well.

• Like 1
I'm talking about the latest sets you get from apple, $35 delivered, I have 2 sets of these and I don't find they have the HF "tizz" it's far from it compared to say klipsh or the previous models off apple that where lacking in just about everything, with a good recording they excel.

As long as we're talking about http://store.apple.com/au/product/MD827FE/A/apple-earpods-with-remote-and-mic?fnode=75'>these ones then we're talking about the same thing

• 2 weeks later...

Got some the other day having had the old ones they were junk these are a huge improvement however shame on Apple for taking so long to do this the Sennheiser CX 300 II which I used instead of the old Apple ones are just as good as these new ones and I was able to get those for $35 online.

I love Apple products but gee they're lacking in some areas.

Seriously! Not sure what the fuss is all about. The old ones were horrid. These are... lets just say a decent improvement on horrid. Sound is pretty clear for making calls and passable for background elevator music in a quiet environment. Also, like the original buds, there is virtually no isolation. I guess they do the job for this price but don't let anyone try to convince you that they get anywhere close to a good set of IEM's.

AB