FS: Traformatic Experience Elegance Stereo Power Amp + BNIB Tubes

Item: Traformatic Experience Elegance Stereo Power Amp - 40 WPC Class A Push-Pull

New, Unused Tubes to suit - 4 x matched SED "Winged C" 6550's + 4 x matched Genalex "Gold Lion" ECC82's

Price: AUD $1,500 THE LOT. Amp + supplied Tung-Sol Tubes rrp$3,364. BNIB Tubes via TubeDepot.com rrp$400.00

Item Condition: Excellent. Purchased August 2012 from Audio Addiction

Reason for selling:

And so it comes. The end of the Affair. Many of us have been there. A casual glance across a public space ends in a longing stare at something special. Some common ground is found. An attraction is clearly present between parties. Then you quickly find yourself diving headlong into a relationship, perhaps at the expense of significant other obligations.

You've consciously chosen to ignore glaring differences between you, hopelessly fighting to try and save those precious few moments and relive the heat of those first few weeks but to no avail. It was just not meant to be.

Payment Method: Cash or Direct Deposit to A/C Pick-up ONLY Sorry

Extra Info: http://audioaddiction.net.au/shop/trafomatic-experience-elegance-power-amp

Redefined for me - just what 40 quality watts can do. Drives 85 dB+ speakers with ease.

Auditions welcome via Monitor Audio RX1's or Sonus Faber Luito's.

Pictures:
post-128519-0-83536000-1358845641_thumb.

post-128519-0-43681900-1358845628_thumb.

post-128519-0-33149000-1358845654_thumb.

post-128519-0-98350300-1358845669_thumb.

Edited by Lil Caesar
  • Like 1

I decide to go down the tube path and everybody else decides to do away with theirs and all after I've made a commitment to get one built... Manleys,Quicksilvers, and now a Traformatic.

I'm understanding now why the ancient Greeks were very wary of the Fates, nasty mistresses from all my reading.

LC all the best with the sale, you've priced this keenly and it's not long for your lounge methinks.

• Like 1

I decide to go down the tube path and everybody else decides to do away with theirs and all after I've made a commitment to get one built... Manleys,Quicksilvers, and now a Traformatic.

I'm understanding now why the ancient Greeks were very wary of the Fates, nasty mistresses from all my reading.

LC all the best with the sale, you've priced this keenly and it's not long for your lounge methinks.

Luc

My love affair with a 9wpc SET continues unabated (one of Earle's Time Machines)......like any relationship, a little TLC is required occasionally.

LC........good luck with the sale

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...