Welcome from the new home of Whatmough Audio

Whatmough Audio would like to say a big hello to all members of stereo.net and hifi/AV lovers everywhere.

A few months ago we relocated from our old showroom in Scoresby Victoria to our new home in Clayton Victoria at 2065 Princes Highway.

Our new showroom houses 6 demonstration rooms dedicated to hifi and audiovisual equipment.

Along with the growing range of speakers we manufacture we have also added extra brands of electronics and equipment categories to cater to our expanded showroom.

Please feel free to ask any questions and if you are in the area we'd love you to stop by.

Regards,

The Whatmough Audio Team

• Like 5

Welcome Whatmough. 

As I recently purchased a pair of Whatmough speakers, it's good to have another access channel to ask questions through.

A friendly suggestion.  To avoid falling foul of the mods, you might want to read the Website guidlelines around commercial members.  It under the Information tab at the top of the page.

• Like 1

Great news to see that you're finally open.I have been passing by from time to time checking out the progess.

Will stop for a squizz next time I'm in the area.

Ah Yes indeed-I recall visiting Bernard Rollo's ample listening room in Melbourne mid 70's -Colin was setting up his Speaker separates there-- fine sound indeed.

Kudos on the new establisment  and keeping up tradition of a local brand.

Willco