12 digital issues of Stereophile for $5

markm1111

Not sure if this has already been posted (I did try to look) but I saw a post on Oz Bargain stating that Zinio was offering some magazines for $5 a subscription. One of those magazines is Stereophile. I have subscribed and it appears to work - I am in SE Asia at the moment so hopefully that doesn't make a difference. Seems like a bargain. If you don't want to automatically re-subscribe after 12 months make sure you unstick the automatic renewal button - the of bargain post has the warning.

• Like 1

You don't get much for $5 these days. Bargain. Signed up.

Does anyone know the deal with this subscription? Ie. after 12 months will they automatically keep charging?

This is the note on subscription email:

* You are enrolled in continuous service and will be charged automatically for upcoming issues. You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting customer service and receive a full refund on undelivered issues

Through Stereophile's own site, you can 24 digital issues for $20...seems like the Zinio offer helps Zinio as much as the customer?

Edit: just read the Op again...is it $5ea issue or $5 for a year?

Edited by rotur
You could get the hardcopy cheap too, looked to me like 83 bucks got you 3 years of subscription delivered to OZ.

Yeah........I get the hardcopy cheap (about $10 a year) but it costs about $50 for international delivery.

Still a bargain though.