The best sound system in the world

our martin

I am from england and i read about the msb dac browsing through google and read the comments which are totally if i am being honest not in the same league has my system..I have a krell cypher naim nds with 555 power supply and a mcintosh mt10 going through two krell evolution one monoblocks(stereo pair) two krell evolution two preamps(stereo pair)with westalke audio tower sm1 speakers a krell fbi powering two wilson audio thors hammer subs(stereo pair)a nordost odin thor power unit(slight hiss that the power unit gets rid of)..all of my krell gear connected through cast everyting else using nordost odin inerconnects power cords and balanced xlr!

• Like 1

I am from england and i read about the msb dac browsing through google and read the comments which are totally if i am being honest not in the same league has my system..I have a krell cypher naim nds with 555 power supply and a mcintosh mt10 going through two krell evolution one monoblocks(stereo pair) two krell evolution two preamps(stereo pair)with westalke audio tower sm1 speakers a krell fbi powering two wilson audio thors hammer subs(stereo pair)a nordost odin thor power unit(slight hiss that the power unit gets rid of)..all of my krell gear connected through cast everyting else using nordost odin inerconnects power cords and balanced xlr!

Firstly, I would like to congratulate you on your formatting, grammar and the general intelligibility of your post. We all live in hope that we may be blessed with many further contributions from you and perhaps, in time, we may aspire to the elevated standards of your own system, although we will obviously require your ongoing advice.

We are not worthy.

However, your greatness abides and an esteemed member Rerolecejah, has a already given your post a "like "

• Like 1

That's a whole lot of Krell, and includes two Odins and two Thors! Scandanavian background perhaps?  How does this "high-ish budget" system sound?

I am from england and i read about the msb dac browsing through google and read the comments which are totally if i am being honest not in the same league has my system..I have a krell cypher naim nds with 555 power supply and a mcintosh mt10 going through two krell evolution one monoblocks(stereo pair) two krell evolution two preamps(stereo pair)with westalke audio tower sm1 speakers a krell fbi powering two wilson audio thors hammer subs(stereo pair)a nordost odin thor power unit(slight hiss that the power unit gets rid of)..all of my krell gear connected through cast everyting else using nordost odin inerconnects power cords and balanced xlr!

I am from NZ and i read about John Holmes browsing through google and read comments which are totally if i am being honest not in the same league as my shlong.. lets just say stupendous and balanced!

(Editors Note: MSB dacs are the best I have heard - period. If you haven't had the pleasure to hear one, well worth the effort. I am sure your system is quite impressive, but presenting it as you do is begging to be ridiculed. You may wish to apply this advise to social settings as well)

• Like 1

Nice to see someone at least trying to prop up the US economy.

• Like 1

That's a whole lot of Krell, and includes two Odins and two Thors! Scandanavian background perhaps? How does this "high-ish budget" system sound?

It's a Viking invasion.

Listening is an art form and remaining objective can be a tad subjective at times.

Danger I didn't know you were from NZ I now see you in a new light

No

From my heartfelt revelations you focus upon my heritage rather than my fortunate genetic inheritance? I'm out to impress here! Like the OP, best in class.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2