B&W CM5, CM1, CM Centre

Item: B&W CM5 gloss black
Price: SOLD
Item Condition: Good, some minor cleaning scratches that are only visible if up close and get the right angle for reflections, no deep scratches.
Reason for selling: Seriously diy-addicted.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Have the original boxes for these, can probably post if necessary though I've never shipped a set of speakers before and would prefer local sale.
Pictures: attached

Item: B&W CM1 gloss black
Price: SOLD
Item Condition: Good, some minor cleaning scratches that are only visible if up close and get the right angle for reflections, no deep scratches.
Extra Info: Have the original boxes for these, can probably post if necessary though I've never shipped a set of speakers before and would prefer local sale.

Item: B&W CM Centre gloss black
Price: $400 (RRP $1000)

Details on the CM Series are here - http://e-hifi.com.au/brands/b-w/cm-series.aspx

Would prefer to sell the lot in one go at $2000 for a good value compact HT setup.

post-107277-0-35445100-1358326026_thumb.

post-107277-0-82433700-1358326068_thumb.

Edited by hochopeper

• 2 months later...