SOLD: EOI: Lenehan Audio ML1 Plus speakers

Item: Lenehan Audio ML1 Plus Speakers
Price: $1900 SOLD
Item Condition: Good
Reason for selling: Freeing up some funds
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Now FOR SALE
Pictures:

I'm contemplating selling my pair of Lenehan ML1 Plus speakers in candy apple red.  Hoping to buy another pair in the future (in a different colour - don't ask).

post-111707-0-68076800-1358314319_thumb.

post-111707-0-55514400-1358314322_thumb.

post-111707-0-89229200-1358314324_thumb.

Edited by seaninbrisbane
  • Like 1

What kind of question is that. The photos look good to me and they appear to be mint.

I have never personally whipped my speakers but perhaps I am just not in the loop :)

seriously? are you that blonde?! lol

Sean's comment about wanting to get another pair in a different colour suggests that he is selling these because his other half isn't a fan of candy red. Hence the whipped reference (nice call Dralj).

GLWS Sean, they look beautiful. Even if your partner disagrees! ;)

Jokes aside, they are fabulous looking speakers, I had black ones which were awesome until my wife knocked one off the stand and dented the bottom. If they were candy apple she might have seen them earlier!

I have bought from Sean and he is a reputable seller, good luck!

seriously? are you that blonde?! lol

Sean's comment about wanting to get another pair in a different colour suggests that he is selling these because his other half isn't a fan of candy red. Hence the whipped reference (nice call Dralj).

GLWS Sean, they look beautiful. Even if your partner disagrees! ;)

I suppose you were not aware that my post was written in jest...................hence the smiley face. Are you that blonde? :lol:

Edit: to the OP: I just love the colour and I am trying to work out if I can squeeze in another pair of speakers. It's very tempting

Edited by Phantom

I would live to swap for another colour - unfortunately I've jut bought a house so I need to free up some cash. They're presently situated on a pair of B&W stands (black) which I can throw in for $150 if that helps. Not looking to sell the stands until the speakers are gone. Thanks for everyone's input.

Forgot to mention:  The original grills will be included.

Edited by seaninbrisbane
  • Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Ozcall" data-cid="829490" data-time="1358420446"><p>
Sean , buy a pair of Gale 401a's , they always go down well with the style conscious and black and chrome is timeless. :)</p></blockquote>
Yip, they are pretty sexy speakers. Probably too big though.

I should probably add that the condition of these speakers is quite a bit better than 'good' - probably 'excellent'! 

Edited by seaninbrisbane