New Esoteric I-05 integrated amp DEAL!

Krispy Audio

Esoteric's 180w I-03 integrated has just had a price drop to $9k, and they've also released the I-05 120w integrated at $6k.

But wait, there's more!

The I-05 will join the K-07 and K-05 in being available in black (limited run). It also comes with a free set of Esoteric RCA cables valued at $1,900 (until mid-March or until cable stock sold out).

esoterici05black-45482-zoom-2.jpg

main.jpg

Edited by CP_

I had the I-03 at the AV Show in October with the Verity Leonores, and heard the I-05 in Melb recently with the Verity Finns. It's very clean and detailed, but not overly so. Ie when I describe it as great with detail many assume this means cold but it's not at all. The I-03 has a massive amount of headroom for the Veritys, so I'm happy to see this smaller (cheaper) amp now available.

The biggest attribute I found was its separation of sounds/instruments. There's more air to everything than some other similarly powered amps I've used. The I-03 with the K-03 is just a combo I could easily settle down with, well worth a listen if you get the chance!

They certainly do, check out their Class A and AB amps here. Also, it seems Class D amps get a bad wrap from some people here but let me assure you their implementation of this technology is excellent. Every person that listens to them is always gobsmacked to later learn they're Class D. 

Edited by CP_

I heard the i-03 and a pair of verity's here in Melbourne and must say, they sounded very nice indeed.

I too was shocked when Michael told me they were a class D amp inside. Sounded great to my ears....

Want to trade my octagons for an integrated and a pair of speakers  :D