FS: Almost Brand New Sennheiser IE800 Earbugs First on Sale In Australia

Item for sale: Sennheiser IE800
Condition: almost brand new in the box with 2 years warranty
Price: $950 + shipping + paypal fee(3% extra from buyer) $850 include shipping and paypal fee(Final Drop!)
Reason for selling: they are not my cup of tea and need fund to buy a new k3003.
Payment method: Paypal or cash on pickup
Extra info:

Bought this ie800s on 03/01/2013, ten days ago, from addicted to audio in Melbourne, R.P. $1200.

Just listened about less than 4 hours. the earphones are barely used even can say it is brand new, include 2 years warranty, the S/N is #00949.

It is the best Sennheiser earphone at this moment and no ones can catch them on classic music . also the best rock earphones I've ever heard.

Price is AUD 950 + shipping+ paypal fee $850 include everything. A bargain to buy a brand new one with $350 saving, just need a quick sale. Open offer to Australia buyers at this moment.

I think it is the first IE800 on sale here and feel free to ask any question about this small toy.

Pictures:

a47b1705_6.jpeg

6d42a139_5.jpeg

0b960ea0_4.jpeg

4294d165_3.jpeg

31803ba9_1.jpeg

Edited by zzs1229

Thank you for your understanding. Yes I am going nuts at this moment. I looked for a final audio design X-G earbugs for really long time, but no body sell them on second hand, then I met Mr IE800, which was the only one in Melbourne, then you know...