SBT to Audio GD Ref 7.1 via AP2 Issue

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with the Audiophilleo 2 not being recognised by an Audio-Gd Reference 7.1, Squeezebox touch output via usb. I don't seem to have any issues with my NAD M51 or my Cyrus Pre xpd and I think I have seen others use this combo.

Regards Alan

I have yes, followed Johhny Darko's website directions for this. This works fine for the other 2 dacs I have via this usb out config.

Do you get any of the flashing LED signals from the AP2 that announce its been recognised by the SBT and is passing a certain rate along?

The Audiophilleo2 is now confirmed as capable of handling all the way up to 24/192 via an EDO-d Squeezebox Touch.

Did the AP2 come up in the SBT output options?

Have you rebooted the SBT?

Edited by Nada

Just tried computer --> AP2 ---> into Audio GD Ref 7.1 and take the sbt out of the equation and this didn't work either. The flashing light on the AP2 is the same as if it was working through another DAC (just tried computer --> AP2 ---> NAD M51 and no problem) ie one flash every five seconds.

Tried rebooting SBT.

It does show the AP2 as the option.

Also tried my upstairs SBT and same issue.

Does it matter what cable goes from AP2 to DAC? I have a proper digital cable for this so I wouldn't have thought so (tried a replica digital cable also, same deal).

nice problem solving there using the computer->AP2->NAD51

Id do that again just to know the AP2 has an output and then take the AP2 and connect it direct to the REF7.1 BNC digital in via the AP2BNC-BNC connector (the best fidelity combo)

use the input select on the REF7.1 till youve got music

then swap in the SBT

OK problem fixed. Chatted to Philip and Audiophilleo who recommended installing the new driver which came out in the last couple of weeks, 1.25 which should fix some of the non read issues. Seems to have done the trick!