Graaf Audio GM 400 Leaked Photos! Black is back :)

blackfox

Well I found these photos and I wrote a little article on them :) (whatmore corrected me)

. But to oogle quickly on SNA I'v included one here :D What do you guys think?

http://www.downunderaudio.com/italian-graaf-audio-gm-400-transistor-solid-state-power-amplifier-photos-released.html#.UO_hr2_qlhs

5734656_orig.jpg

Edited by blackfox
  • Like 1

Touche I meant to write I found the photos :) will edit that lol. As you can see another person corrected me on my spelling, and I just found a few spelling mistakes in my original post, My brain must be disconnected today lol.

Edited by blackfox

Having just had a quick squiz at your homepage I think you could profitably spend a bit of time fixing up the grammar there too, there are a few typo's or missing words(articles their called in grammar) spelling mistakes.

Things like 'the' and 'a' and 'an' are missing in a few of the write ups there.

Monster always brings unique looking headphones albeit the high price

We were introduced the typical array of massive televisions

The world known Graaf Audio from

the beauty exhudes from

Nitpicking possibly but a good spellcheck run over the articles should pick up most of the mistakes with spelling(I note that you use American spellings for center,luster, theater ect which is a personal choice I'm guessing and if you are an American then perfectly understandable :) ) The grammar can be a bit more difficult to sort as I don't think there's any software that can do that is there? (be great if there was).

Some nice stories in there too but I reckon they'd benefit from a good proofread before publication.

I hope this doesn't cause offence as it's not meant too it's just an observation :)

• Like 1

Hey Luc,

Thank you for the constructive words of advice. 

I do try to proof read most of the articles. Many are written by David Susilo who is actually from Thailand, lived in Perth and now resides in Toronto Canada.

I am Australian, I have lived in the States, Canada and obviously here.

Can you explain what this means "I think you could profitably spend a bit of time fixing". I am still confused by the inclusion of the word profitably?

I don't actually make any profit off this website at all?? lol Hell I don't actually make any money and cover the running costs out of my own pocket, it's a labour (or is it labor) of love :P

Edited by blackfox

Well actually no Trev, one of my teachers used to lean over me and say: " You could profitably spend a half hour in detention. Eh? You will profit from it as you wont want to do it again will you so you'll profit in the end...right." He'd finish off with the rhetorical 'right' as both a question and a statement of fact.

I used to use it with my kids as in you could profitably spend an hour or so cleaning up the mess. How so? they'd ask and I'd mention boot and arse in the same sentence and tell them that they will have profited by the deal if they clean up and don't get a sore bum :lol:

So how will this profit me though fixing the edits? :P apart from being more professional of course.

This really is a hobby site because of a passion for all things AV, and other area's of music and photography.

I must digress I'm not the greatest proof reader of others articles. I do already fix many issues before the pages are even published...

To Top