Panasonic DMP BD60 Blu-ray Player ($399) with HDMI CABLE

Picture Quality

The real strength of the Panasonic players were the video qualities. The variety of Blu-ray discs movies had no problems on the DMP-BD60 model. As with other reviews, I used the Batman Begins and the Matrix Blu-ray movies. The regular viewing showed no signs of jaggies or moires. There were no blocking issues in fast motion sequences. Only noticeable defect was when I paused the video during the Batman Begins. One of the scene produced noticeable jaggies. This was only noticeable during the pause and normal viewing should have no noticeable jaggies. Overall, the video quality is second to none when compared against other mainstream Blu-ray players.

Audio Quality

The audio quality is fairy similar across all makes and models. Unless you are an audiophile, you will not notice significant differences between makes and models. The real choice between the players is the audio decoding options. The DMP-BD60 doesn’t disappoint in this department. The DMP-BD60 can natively decode Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, and the DTS HD audio formats. These should cover most decoding needs for most consumers. The only drawback on audio front was the lack of 5.1 or 7.1 analog audio output. If you have receiver, you won’t miss the lack of output. However, if you don’t own a receiver, you might want to invest in a receiver if you plan to utilize the existing speakers.

Interested party pls SMS me at 91877496

Asking for $399

BRAND NEW. Firmware updated to the latest version.

Self collect at VIVO CITY