WIDOTW (what i did over the weekend)

j45yip

...just received 3 pcs of MLE49720HA from farnell and swapped them over from my present OPA2604 in my zhaolu D2. still about 10 hrs or so into it but so far, the sound has being very promising. runs hot thus the heatsink needed. transparent and open sounding with good dynamics to boot. i'm sure the sound will change further going forward.

LME49720HA in zhaolu D2

ahh... yes... I forgot, u used it to replace 2604. I used it to replace 5532.

Some how, I am missing a little of the 5532 transparency and the extreme highs (maybe its the digital sounding that I am missing).

I am sorry, I didnt study what Zhaolu used the opamp for. Can you please let me know? 2pcs for I/V & 1pc for buffer?

...the 5532 has it's flaws but then again which opamp doesn't. not one of the better sounding but still, will do the job if you're not too picky.

i have the ad1852 in my zhaolu and it's already voltage out. i'm not too familiar with the topology myself but i believe it's a straight forward gain stage with the single opamp being a buffer to bring down the output impedance.

ahh... yes... I forgot, u used it to replace 2604. I used it to replace 5532.

Some how, I am missing a little of the 5532 transparency and the extreme highs (maybe its the digital sounding that I am missing).

I am sorry, I didnt study what Zhaolu used the opamp for. Can you please let me know? 2pcs for I/V & 1pc for buffer?