A very good movie to look out for ( Only for those who love Historical backdrop)(This Movie may not suit all) No worries there are no unneccessary love scene or Political agenda.

Ernesto "Che" Guevara or Che as commonly known, was one of the charismatic founding Members of the Cuban Revolutionaries that toppled previous corrupted Government.

This movie Commemorate a great Revolutionist that fight for the less privilege of the working class, the peasant and the unfortunate living in depraved condition created by their own government against its own people.

Despite his dream of creating a cohesive Latin American society from poverty and against colonization, failed. His Spirit of Revolutionary Vision and his undying love to help the poor shall be remembered and will be handed down to the next generation.  

R.I.P. Commandante “Che” Guevara

For more info of this great Revolutionist, pls read up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Che_Guevara

Expect lovely PQ, however movie in foreign Dialogue(Spanish) to add to authencity of it.

Enjoy!  ;)

Can someone teach me to pronounce his name correctly?

Che Guevara.

He's a real life hero with heart n' soul... No present leaders in the world can reach his spiritual ascension...

Pronounce as Che (車) Ger-va-ra

Thats right, He is one true activist that want to bring changes to underprivileged peasant & working class.

Pronounce as Che (車) Ger-va-ra

Thats right, He is one true activist that want to bring changes to underprivileged peasant & working class.

Thx WMH... I got the Che n' Ger now (I suppose nt pronouce as "Jer"? more like "Girl"?) :D

... so is the "va-ra" sound as "vah-rah" or "vera"? ... Paiseh keke...

Criterion release is far pricier than the UK release, so unless your player is region-locked it may not be worth it.

My player is a local PS3 - guess that can only play region A discs? Yup, the price difference is quite substantial. Will probably wait for the prices to drop or a 2nd hand copy to become avail..