Nuforce NE-7M earpphone

Guest francis woo

Guest francis woo

Wondering any Bros experiencing similar problem.  Bought the above with the Icon thru' MO in Dec 08.  In Apri 09, the left hand side was muted and it was promptly replaced with another from SLT.  A couple of days ago, same thing happened and this time, the ear bud was also dislodged from the housing.  SLT directed me to contact Auralson Pte Ltd, local distributor of Nuforce and a lady told me that the warranty is only for 6 months and I will have to pay for the repairs.  What pisses me is the quality issue coming out from a well known company!!!!!.......... :P

Hi bro, I bought mine from best denki bout 2yrs ago... Aft 4mths, one side spoilt. I call up BD, they directed me to the distributor but I don rem if is the one u mentioned. I only rem it's at the basement of adelphi. The guy was RMAed mine for me. I rem the guy told me beyond 6mths warranty over. Prolly tats their policy...

Send an email to jason of nuforce or go to head-fi and send him a PM, he will arrange for you to RMA your stuff.

So far nuforce after service is top notch, guys who have bought the uDAC from the US before it was launch in singapore managed to by pass amazon and RMA straight with Patrick of audioiconic.