What's Life After CD Pro2 Transport

For as long as I have "known" you, you have been looking for DACs for your Transport. Prehaps its time to just bite the bullet and get a CDP and forget all this pain of mixing and matching.

Now if you still want to continue this journey consider a CEC TL51X and if you don't then consider a CA 840C simply because it can be used as a transport, a DAC or as a pretty decent CDP.

For as long as I have "known" you, you have been looking for DACs for your Transport. Prehaps its time to just bite the bullet and get a CDP and forget all this pain of mixing and matching.

Now if you still want to continue this journey consider a CEC TL51X and if you don't then consider a CA 840C simply because it can be used as a transport, a DAC or as a pretty decent CDP.

I've considered buying the matching dac but it's seem like it isn't a good buy given it's selling price (excluding gst). There are better dacs out there which cost less or just slightly more only. Now I'm thinking of going the cdp way. I don't mind getting a used Marantz SA11S2 though. :) Perhaps a MBL's or Trigon's cdp will be suffice. Thanks bro for your suggestion.