AE4000 & Cyrus 92" Grey Screen

Hi Bros,

After receiving so much kind advise from all of you, I have finally taken the Projector Journey.  I had my AE4000 and my Cyrus Fixed 92" Grey Fixed Screen installed and commissioned by Alfie and Peng  respectively.

Alfie thanks for the great pains you took to ensure a real professional job.

Peng, Thanks for the great installation and the pains in ensuring the projector was setup perfectly. 

I am a newbie, but I know when I meet real professionals.

I am into the first hours of viewing and am very pleased with the purchase.  As my installation is in the living room with lots of day time ambient light, i can't wait to really see it tonight.

Happy New Year to all The Bros and Sis of Extremeplace.

Best Regards,

Tony

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tony

Thank you for your support and for selecting us as your preferred vendor.

We hope that our workmanship and advice are satisfactory with you and that the year 2010 will bring you great

enjoyment with your new found joy - a theatre in the comfort of your beautiful home.

Wishing you and your family a Happy year ahead.

THE ARTCOUSTIC GALLERY :D

• 3 weeks later...

haha just got my 110" crystal white screen installed.

compare to my previous smaller pull down dalite is really 'night and day'

too bad both peng and alfie need to rush for next project, otherwise can pick up more tricks from the pro.

this is one upgrade tt is money well spend.

too bad have to wait for tonight to enjoy my ae4000 and the new screen...have to pick up my OC and CO.

will post 16:9 and 2.35 image after setup masking.

Hi Tony and bluetang927,

Thanks for the for the confident and purchase of Cyrus cine projection screen , please pay a visit to dealer shop to collect the un roll A3 Limited edition Movie Poster " Termination Salvation " 

Please post your set up so that every one can see how wonderful your system looks like .

Enjoy ....

How's the upgrading coming along, bro?

Are you going to do the same to the pj and screen?  ;D

As much as I'd love to own these two combo, my pj and screen is still too new to justify an upgrade  ;D

Btw, good to see you back hehe

Hi Tony and bluetang927,

Thanks for the for the confident and purchase of Cyrus cine projection screen , please pay a visit to dealer shop to collect the un roll A3 Limited edition Movie Poster " Termination Salvation " 

Please post your set up so that every one can see how wonderful your system looks like .

Enjoy ....

Thanks.

Hi Tony and bluetang927,

Enjoy ....

Hi Alf, Thanks.  Currently out of town, will posts pictures when I am back on Feb 8 2010.

Best Regards, Tony

Hi Tony & Bluetang927 ,

Dont mention it , hope that the "Terminator Salvation " poster will make your set looks a bit more fun .

Will ask them to reserved for you guys .

For the other owners of Cyrus cine projection screen , you are also welcome to collect poster while stock last please give us a call on the status.

Enjoy your set up. Alf

As requested. Pardon my camera and photo taking skill. Pictures taken from sitting position

Hi Tony & Bluetang927 ,

Dont mention it , hope that the "Terminator Salvation " poster will make your set looks a bit more fun .

Will ask them to reserved for you guys .

For the other owners of Cyrus cine projection screen , you are also welcome to collect poster while stock last please give us a call on the status.

Enjoy your set up. Alf

Bluetang927,

Poster is here for you to collect.

2.35 with masking , can also use the bult-in vertical blank to cut down outside screen diaplay when you are in 2.35 mode.

tony ,

you want a poster ?

Hi t1m3ch453r ,

I am glad you are keen on the Cyrus cine projection screen and the poster , is your renovation finish already ?

I will personally going to keep one for you .

Have fun in the set up . Cheers