BEWARE THIS SELLER gta iv 9482 3407

Ultimate

NOTE: Not sure if this is proper protocol on this forum but moderators kindly action/lock/delete this thread as necessary.  My apologies if I've breached any forum rules/guidelines.

I've been lucky the past year in my numerous sale/purchase dealings on this forum however my very recent dealings with gta iv, has left me posting this thread as a warning to others.

After agreeing to buy his used BD via sms/phone calls, gta iv has stood me up on two occasions.  At the meetup, he is not contactable via his hp when he doesn't show. After the first no-show, I decided to give gta iv the benefit of the doubt when he said he had misplaced his hp that day (when i called him from another phone).

What irks me after the second no-show, is he has the cheek to answer my call (again only when I called from another phone) and tell me that I now have the wrong number...

Other buyers beware of gta iv with hp number 9482 3407

His post is here:

http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=69536.0

gta iv...don't post and agree to sell BDs to other people and then waste their time.  Not sure what your problem is...

Just deal with him a while ago in amk mrt. Lucky for me he's there. I take mummy3

Me to bro just deal with him yesterday evening at amk jubile.. taken title Near Dark....but i see him like he is so scare n nervous ... but the deal was done...lucky ;D