Tube Buffer????

Any experience with Tube Buffers? Any to recommend? Got a Rega Apollo CDP and find the sound too harsh still, guess my ears are sensitive. thinking of switching to vinyl...

Please jus give your fair thoughts and dun turn this post into a hi technology debate...

Any experience with Tube Buffers? Any to recommend? Got a Rega Apollo CDP and find the sound too harsh still, guess my ears are sensitive. thinking of switching to vinyl...

Please jus give your fair thoughts and dun turn this post into a hi technology debate...

Tube buffers act as impedance matcher, take it as making a firm handshake between the 2 components you connect.

Dude, the Yaqin CD2 is your choice.Dun take my word for it, ask the resident Guru, Francis ;)

What kind of music do you listen to? Some recordings are pretty harsh.

Guest francis woo

Tube buffers act as impedance matcher, take it as making a firm handshake between the 2 components you connect.

Dude, the Yaqin CD2 is your choice.Dun take my word for it, ask the resident Guru, Francis ;)

Bro, it you are referring to me then I can tell you that I m no guru.... :P

Hey, I don't even own a buffer!!!...... :'(

Yes, I help  a lot of Bros here get the CD2s during my oversea trips but I have never used one before and don't intend to going forward.  In case newbies want a taste of the warm and luscious sound of tubes, then wait for the Yaqin CD3 which I think it's improvement on the CD2......good hunting....... :D

Bro, it you are referring to me then I can tell you that I m no guru.... :P

Hey, I don't even own a buffer!!!...... :'(

Yes, I help  a lot of Bros here get the CD2s during my oversea trips but I have never used one before and don't intend to going forward.  In case newbies want a taste of the warm and luscious sound of tubes, then wait for the Yaqin CD3 which I think it's improvement on the CD2......good hunting....... :D

bro, u dun need a tube buffer la....  ;D

yep i think no need la...

think i jus sell the rega cdp to get a turntable. Rega P3 selling for cheap in KL 2400 ringgit with external power supply some more.

i think the main thing is tat i dun actually Need a CDP as my no brand Pioneer DJing CDP serves me well... and for 70% of the stuff I usually listen to like Jazzy, Classical, Ambient stuff, it actually sounds airier and less digital compared to a hifi hifi CDP.

Thanks guys for your thoughts. Happy New Year~!

Tat being said I mus admit the sound of the Rega Apollo is good. Realistic Piano sound with natural decay. Pop music and guitar plucking sound good.