WTS StarHub Promotion deal Notebook

ironman

Selling ASUS Model UL30A Notebook (+ 2 PC games)

Spec: 13.3" inch LED screen, 320g hdisk, 2g ram, WLan 802.11g, 8 cell 4400 battery, OS window 7 and external Asus optical drive.

Collected. Please offer a reasonable price.

Thanks

SMS your offer at 94575898

With apology to the seller, my experience with a seller that sold a starhub promotion netbook some time back, makes me want to warn potential buyers of the collection of promotion item from starhub. So that, they do not end up with the misunderstanding I had with my seller.

Starhub employs an external company to distribute their promotional items, my case it was on the top floor of Funan, next to Challenger.

On the date of collection with the seller, one have to with more than 5 hours for the queue number to be called, if you have lunch break etc.. one have to take a day off. After the queue number is called after more than 5 hours, they ran out of stock, and the next available shipment is a month away.

The person collecting the promotional item ( seller) have to call this place, countless number of time, when the month is up, and mine took two months for the unit was collected & payment was made in full upfront.

Buyers beware!

With apology to the seller, my experience with a seller that sold a starhub promotion netbook some time back, makes me want to warn potential buyers of the collection of promotion item from starhub. So that, they do not end up with the misunderstanding I had with my seller.

Starhub employs an external company to distribute their promotional items, my case it was on the top floor of Funan, next to Challenger.

On the date of collection with the seller, one have to with more than 5 hours for the queue number to be called, if you have lunch break etc.. one have to take a day off. After the queue number is called after more than 5 hours, they ran out of stock, and the next available shipment is a month away.

The person collecting the promotional item ( seller) have to call this place, countless number of time, when the month is up, and mine took two months for the unit was collected & payment was made in full upfront.

Buyers beware!

Collected today 13/12/2009.

Reach there around 12.45pm , registered and collected full items in less than 10 mins. :P

Asus Notebook is with me now.  8)

Collected today 13/12/2009.

Reach there around 12.45pm , registered and collected full items in less than 10 mins. :P

Asus Notebook is with me now.  8)

Good for you, they must have improved their service, after all the negative feedbacks, I will never forget my experience.

Good luck to yu]ou on your sale..and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

ya, last time collect xbox, have to wait 2 hours plus..and the whole place was a mess..

just went to collect my HTS (exactly 2 years later), and collected within 10mins !

either starhub losing biz, or their carrot is no longer attractive to tied pple 2 years liao..

up for seller !!