Best locally made fix screen

Guest HT-Newbie

Guest HT-Newbie

Hi all,

I'm setting up my HT and am thinking of getting a fixed screen. If I have a budget, my best choice would be to buy one from a local manufacturer, right?

I believe there are 3 (or am I wrong?) of them - Remaco, OS and Cyrus.

- Which of there 3 brands would you consider the best choice/value for money?

- If I'm using either the Panny AE4000 or Epson TW4500, what is the material I should be looking at?

Sorry if these sound like noob questions. I am a noob. haha..

Thanks in advance. :)

Thanks guys ,

Developing and making the good value products is not easy as raw material are costly and persue of excellent reproduction produtcs is a challege .

There is plenty of positive feed back on the Cyrus projection screen with more people understanding the fundimental ,what their eyes can see is vivid picture and with inhancement on the screen surface.

The hot products is the Crystal White for both Fixed & Motorize Tap tension , having a 1.25 gain with Hi- resolution surface and wide viewing angle allows more people to enjoy same picture quality .

Having finish ISF and knowing more of the latest on the digital projection application and things to come , i will be able to share more ideas to a better picture .

Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year .

I have bought a fix Cyrus screen 16.9 format 92" diagonal from EconAv "Peng" installed by Alfie in my bedroom on 30.Nov.2009. Price wise check with Alfie direct. Quality n workmanship seem acceptable with my wife. He is friendly and turn up to install on time. I am using it with Panasonic AE400.

Guest HT-Newbie

Thanks all for the reply. I have PMed Alf.

So you guys saying Cyrus is the best (and cheapest) for locallly made screens, as compared to Remaco and whats-the name (LV/OS or something?)

I have bought a fix Cyrus screen 16.9 format 92" diagonal from EconAv "Peng" installed by Alfie in my bedroom on 30.Nov.2009. Price wise check with Alfie direct. Quality n workmanship seem acceptable with my wife. He is friendly and turn up to install on time. I am using it with Panasonic AE400.

Hello Brother,

can you share how $ you bought the fix cyrus screen ?

thanks

hoon33