Problem With NMP?

Hi guys,

Coes your NMP playback movies with VERY brief pauses? It is like an object moving from point a to b with some  brief pauses. When you play back the same scene you will realize they dont stop (briefly) at the same positions. It seems like the NMP is having problem processing the movie smoothly. Another question is what if I let the HDMI out to AVR, will it help to 'smoothen' things out? Just wondering...

And thought on this?

Check your video settings and btw which nmp are you using?

So far seen this happened in three different brands; amoi, himedia, and one chapalang brand which I forgotten its name. Anyway, all were set to 1080/24p. The 'hesitation' to 'move' smoothly is not easy to spot. I was pointing out to my friends by playing the same scene 3 times. He only caught it on the 3rd time. Of course I am nitpicking  :-[

Trying to talk myself into investing an AVR to solve this 'problem'.  :-[

So far seen this happened in three different brands; amoi, himedia, and one chapalang brand which I forgotten its name. Anyway, all were set to 1080/24p. The 'hesitation' to 'move' smoothly is not easy to spot. I was pointing out to my friends by playing the same scene 3 times. He only caught it on the 3rd time. Of course I am nitpicking   :-[

Trying to talk myself into investing an AVR to solve this 'problem'.  :-[

Since it happens on other media players as well then most likely is the source and also AVR wont solve this problem because "garbage in ... garbage out"