HELP! SAMSUNG L5 lcd tv not working properly with DENON 2310

Please help me, i've just purchase the denon 2310 receiver, hook up with my samsung l5 lcd tv. It was working prefectly for the 1st 10 minutes, then i found there's some noise coming out, i thought that was the dvd problem, but it getting worse, at 15 mins, the whole tv are full of noises, screen blink few times, then what i can see are few thick vertical lines all around the screen. then my samsung lvd screen shows "mode not supported" and sometimes "no signal" but the sound is still working perfectly, sometimes the video does comes out after i restart, but sometimes not.

Of course i tried the HDMI cable and also RCA cable, both are same. video just off after few minutes of watching. I'm pairing the denon 2310 with sony dvd player and also denon 2010 bluray player. Any pro can help me here?

Is it only the denon 2310 has the problem with samsung lcd tv or all xx10 even the 4310 and 4810 have the same problem on samsung lcd tv?

Please help me, i've just purchase the denon 2310 receiver, hook up with my samsung l5 lcd tv. It was working prefectly for the 1st 10 minutes, then i found there's some noise coming out, i thought that was the dvd problem, but it getting worse, at 15 mins, the whole tv are full of noises, screen blink few times, then what i can see are few thick vertical lines all around the screen. then my samsung lvd screen shows "mode not supported" and sometimes "no signal" but the sound is still working perfectly, sometimes the video does comes out after i restart, but sometimes not.

Of course i tried the HDMI cable and also RCA cable, both are same. video just off after few minutes of watching. I'm pairing the denon 2310 with sony dvd player and also denon 2010 bluray player. Any pro can help me here?

Is it only the denon 2310 has the problem with samsung lcd tv or all xx10 even the 4310 and 4810 have the same problem on samsung lcd tv?

yo try hdmi cable on another hdmi port, switch hdmi channel try agen

make sure cable is ok , switCH AV 1 , aV 2 on RCA CABLE AND test agen