WTS: HEROES Complete Season 1 DVD (Region 1)

mdjasrie

Hello everyone!

Im selling 2 copies of Heroes Complete Season 1 DVD set (Region 1). I bought a few for my friends and family members but it seems that i ordered too many. So im selling the remainders away.

I bought it via Amazon.com.

DVD CONTENT

Running Time: 1035 Minutes

Region: 1

Number of Discs: 7

Number of Episodes 23

~Price: SGD78 (shipping included)~

Audio: English and Spanish 5.1

Video: 1.78:1 Ratio widescreen, Anamorphic enhanced.

This DVD is the original release to the hit series, Heroes, which ended its run of the first season on Starworld. This complete 1st season is a must-have for any Heroes fan in Singapore. Its not available yet in Singapore and its in Region 1.

Apart from the series, a mountainload of extras are present in the complete set:

An unaired pilot episode, 20 minutes longer than the original ones.

50 Deleted scenes, totalling 50 minutes of extra footage.

12 audio commentary tracks spread throughout the episodes on various discs.

~~~~Here are the tracks:

* "Godsend": Jack Coleman, Leonard Roberts, and Sendhil Ramamurthy

* "The Fix": Greg Grunberg, Hayden Panettiere, and Natalie Chaidez (writer/co-executive producer)

* "Distractions": Milo Ventimiglia, Zachary Quinto, Greg Grunberg, Jeanot Szwarc (director), Jack Coleman, and Michael Green (writer/co-executive producer)

* "Run!": Greg Grunberg, Kevin Chamberlin, Adam Armus, and Kay Foster (writers/producers)

* "Unexpected": Greg Beeman (director/ co-executive producer), Zachary Quinto, Sendhil Ramamurthy and Jeph Loeb (writer/co-executive producer)

* "Company Man": Jack Coleman, Allan Arkush (director/executive producer), and Bryan Fuller (co-executive producer/writer)

* "Parasite": Allan Arkush (executive producer), Jimmy Jean-Louis and Christopher Zatta (writer)

* ".07%": Chuck Kim (writer), Andrew Chambliss (Tim Kring's assistant), and Tim Keppler (Dennis Hammer's assistant)

* "Five Years Gone": Greg Grunberg, Sendhil Ramamurthy, and Jack Coleman

* "The Hard Part": James Kyson Lee, Noah Gray-Cabey, and Ian Quinn (stunt coordinator)

* "Landslide": Masi Oka, George Takei, and Matthew Armstrong

* "How To Stop an Exploding Man": Tim Kring (creator), Dennis Hammer (executive producer), and Allan Arkush (executive producer/director)

Making of the series - 10 minutes

Interview on special effects - 10 minutes

Interview on Stunts - 10 minutes

Interview on Artist, Tim Sale, who does most of the art drawings seen on screen - 11 minutes

Interview on the Score - 10 minutes

The packaging consists of the box, to store all the dvds neatly. All 7 dvds are placed in a gorgeous foldout. The dvds are black on the surface with the number stated on it. The cardboard foldout consists of beautiful art pieces that are seen throughout the series. 

The shipment hasnt arrived yet. It should arrive in 2 to 3 weeks time. In the meantime, anyone seriously interested in the DVDs above pm me for confirmation. Any questions please dont hesitate to ask in this thread and i will try my best to answer them. The 2 dvd set are first come first serve basis.

Thank you so much for your time!