Shaolin Soccer, where to buy?

Hi,

have searched high and low for the DVD version at almost all the DVD stores that i know.. but no luck..

anyone know where i can get locally or if not order from oversea?

thanks

Try Poh Kim. I bought my copy at Poh Kim @ Centrepoint. $12.50 only, R3 HK version which is the longer director's cut (I think).

Try Poh Kim. I bought my copy at Poh Kim @ Centrepoint. $12.50 only, R3 HK version which is the longer director's cut (I think).

The HK release is by UNIVERSE video. The director's cut is actually thru branching playback. Otherwise when you hit just play, the movie will only be presented in theatrical version. This HK release packs with DTS surround, in cantonese.

But take note, make sure that your DVD player was set to present 4:3 letter box or 16:9, if not you will be greeted with 4:3 chopped image/fullscreen of the film.

This disc also rots very easily. My disc bought 2yrs back cannot play liao.

Avoid region 1 release, as the film is presented in different cut from the HK version. If i'm not wrong, it's in dubbed english as well.

can you tell me which poh kim outlet you buy from? i checked with one of the branch at pasir ris and the lady told me "no more stock" only left VCD... same with other outlet...

thanks in advance

Centerpoint. But I'm not sure if they still have stock. That was quite some time back.

Not sure if my copy is the same, but mine has the additional cut scenes like the dance sequence. Worth the difference I feel. Anyway, if you still can't find and don't mind a second hand copy, then let me know. Mine probably viewed just afew times.