IGNORED

Pre Amp Processor Recommendation.

Guest duckling

Hi Zeppelin,

pls refrain from posting duplicated threads over the forum. The same post in Planet Audio has been deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards

duckling

I assume you're looking for an audiophile HT processor and don't think the Rotel will give you what you want, if your priority is music first I assure you will be disappointed.

You might want to try brands like Classe, Roksan, Musical Fidelity, or even an NAD. Of course they might break your budget but you could be lucky buying them 2nd hand.

I assume you're looking for an audiophile HT processor and don't think the Rotel will give you what you want, if your priority is music first I assure you will be disappointed.

You might want to try brands like Classe, Roksan, Musical Fidelity, or even an NAD. Of course they might break your budget but you could be lucky buying them 2nd hand.

Classe and Roksan got 5.1 processor meh?

As for NAD and Musical Fedelity if they exist in 5.1 prosessor, I think they sounded almost the same standard as the Rotel.

Right now I got 1 choice the Naim AV2 Processor but got no info weather its in Singapore or not.

I dont think pple here got own a Marantz AV9000 also.

As for NAD and Musical Fedelity if they exist in 5.1 prosessor, I think they sounded almost the same standard as the Rotel.

Right now I got 1 choice the Naim AV2 Processor but got no info weather its in Singapore or not.

Check out Classe & Roksan webby lor..

There r very limited choice of surround processor preamp in SG...

Plus e oni sub 2K model is e Rotel.. NAD got their silver series but its close to 3K when I enquire it 1 yr back.. MF not very sure but I bet it will not be cheap too.

Remember 2 match ya equipment properly.. if u own speakers like Mirage OM, Def Tech & etc. Throwing in a 2 to 3K processor make sense.. BUT if u got Mission, MA & etc.. stick /w Rotel.

Phil

Guest duckling

Sorry but theres no respond over the other site so i post it here.

It pays to post in the correct forum. :)

In future, you might want to refer to the Moderators, we'll help you move the thread.

Enjoy your stay in XP. :D

Check out Classe & Roksan webby lor..

There r very limited choice of surround processor preamp in SG...

Plus e oni sub 2K model is e Rotel.. NAD got their silver series but its close to 3K when I enquire it 1 yr back.. MF not very sure but I bet it will not be cheap too.

Remember 2 match ya equipment properly.. if u own speakers like Mirage OM, Def Tech & etc. Throwing in a 2 to 3K processor make sense.. BUT if u got Mission, MA & etc.. stick /w Rotel.

Phil

I use a Sound Salad Branded model Moratori Julia, an Australian Bookshelf speakers. A 6 ohm 80 watts speaker with a passive radiator that really sounded like a floorstander. The speaker is definitely not a mid end standard but a high end 1.

Zeppelin

Classe and Roksan do have processors, as their web sites will indicate. I also forgot Arcam, another good processor. But I believe they won't fit your budget brand new. Look out for a second hand deal if it comes along. I think the Classe SSP 25 has been on display at the Golden Ear Audio shop in Adelphi. you may want to try that.

The Naim AV2 is available. I think price is somewhere between 4K and 5K. Too expensive I feel.

Zeppelin

Classe and Roksan do have processors, as their web sites will indicate. I also forgot Arcam, another good processor. But I believe they won't fit your budget brand new. Look out for a second hand deal if it comes along. I think the Classe SSP 25 has been on display at the Golden Ear Audio shop in Adelphi. you may want to try that.

The Naim AV2 is available. I think price is somewhere between 4K and 5K. Too expensive I feel.

Roksan is definitely out cause their processor can only decode Dolby

Classe sounds expensive, Naim too.

Anyway thks for the tips

I'll check out the Arcam, SSP25, but Classe got the latest SSP30 and SSP75.

I use a Sound Salad Branded model Moratori Julia, an Australian Bookshelf speakers. A 6 ohm 80 watts speaker with a passive radiator that really sounded like a floorstander. The speaker is definitely not a mid end standard but a high end 1.

Hmmm.. me must be mountain tortise...

If thats e case.. go highend then.. 2nd hand if short of cash as suggested..

Check out B&K Reference 30 & EAD Threater Master.. good 1 too...

Phil

Hmmm.. me must be mountain tortise...

If thats e case.. go highend then.. 2nd hand if short of cash as suggested..

Check out B&K Reference 30 & EAD Threater Master.. good 1 too...

Phil

EAD Threater Master, that is too damn expensive man, afraid i cant afford it, if I buy it than I must eat plain rice everyday without any side dishes. LoL

The Arcam AV8 looks interesting.