IGNORED

Which version of Pearl Harbor would u buy?

The

1. Pearl Harbor 60th Anniversary Commemorative Gift Set (2 disc set)

2. Pearl Harbor Director's Cut (Vista 4-disc set)

I am currently thinking of which is the better one to get and would like some suggestions....thanks.

The

I am currently thinking of which is the better one to get and would like some suggestions....thanks.

Actually I have both the 60th Anniversary Commemorative Set and Durector's cut Vista Series. Got the former becoz of the nice packaging and the extra documentary disc. Got the latter becoz of the director's cut. :P

Moreover, the film in both versions are different.

The

Actually I have both the 60th Anniversary Commemorative Set and Durector's cut Vista Series. Got the former becoz of the nice packaging and the extra documentary disc. Got the latter becoz of the director's cut. :P

Moreover, the film in both versions are different.

Same here, but have not watch either. ;D

The

definitely the director's cut .....the battle scenes has more gory / violent scenes .....

but i have not watched the extra though ....

I have both, replaced the original release that was in the gift set with the vista director's cut. Subsequently, I sold off the original release. The director's cut added a few minutes of extra gory war scenes. The PQ and SQ for both are identical.

I have no idea how the vista's director's cut actually got approved here in Singapore when so many less gory films cannot pass...

Well, we know which a.ssholes to blame.

Guest duckling

never bought any...

coz i dun really like the show ...

hate Wars...especially 2nd world war....

I dun like the show either...very "lor Soh"...but I got it for it's excellent PQ and SQ. Besides it comes has Dolby Headphone which I can test it out on my AV Amp.

Guest duckling

Just ordered the Director's cut...:)

thanks for the suggestions..:)

Ordered?

You can get it from Laser Flair @ $49.90 which I believe it's the cheapest R1 title sold locally as compared to online.

Just my 2 cents.