IGNORED

which cable to get..thx

hi,pls help me,i just bought a Toshiba 29AZ8UE Tv and want to connect with my SHINCO 8700PS dvd player and can recomment me which cable to get?and roughly how much is that.i am very new to this and really appreciate who can help me.thanks x100 ... 8)

For S$60, you can get a 2m Belden 1694a component cable made you in SLT.

Till now, there really isn't anyone who can point out any huge diff. betwen the Canare L-5CFB and the 1694a.

Till now, there really isn't anyone who can point out any huge diff. betwen the Canare L-5CFB and the 1694a.

Thats abt $20 per run... seems 2 be too cheap 2 be true.. does e cost include e RCA plugs? Using Canare crimp 75ohm plug would be recommended, $7 per pcs.

Phil

Thats abt $20 per run... seems 2 be too cheap 2 be true.. does e cost include e RCA plugs? Using Canare crimp 75ohm plug would be recommended, $7 per pcs.

Phil

The 1694a is the best bang for buck quality video cable. Check the spec and you'll see it beat the hell of a number higher priced cable...

The 1694a is the best bang for buck quality video cable. Check the spec and you'll see it beat the hell of a number higher priced cable...

I m using 1695A & pretty happy /w e results BUT its costly @ $9/m. Add the Canare plugs will come up to $23 for a 1m run.

Phil

The 1695a is very good cable. But the 1694a has better spec than the 1695a and at cheaper price. LHS has it probably at around $4.5/m.

$20 per 2m run. This would include the 1694a cable with crimped on Canare crimped RCA plugs.

L-5CFB not available in LHS, SLT. I doubt its available anywhere else in small lengths.

1695a too is just as high spec as its brother 1694a. Only thing it cost more since it plenum rated.

Otherwise, bang for buck and dollar for dollar, nothing else beats the 1694a. Specs rates it v. high, but if even skywalker ranch uses this, it goes to show how good this cable is.