IGNORED

Acoustic Energy

I read the whathifi best speakers of the year selection and this Acoustic Energy Evo HT set is rated the best of the year...i can't remember the model, but 2 floor standing,2 bookshelf and 1 center speaker...any idea what is the model number of this HT set and how much are they?thanks.

Guest duckling

It's the Acoustic Energy Aegis Evo 3B. No doubt it's rated product of the year 2002 by What HiFi mag, it's best to listen to it and judge it yourself.

Guest duckling

yar,i am going to but i was just wondering whats the model...probably pop by KEC tomorrow..any idea if KEC is open on Depavali?

Give them a call before you head down. :)

the price KEC quote me for the EVO 3B without Sub and Amp is $1500, however from what i check from the webby, a Evo 3B with a SuB will cost 990Pounds. how can it add up to $1500?erm,i am kinda new to HTS so i very scared will get cheated,hehe....can some explain to me?Thanks....

i thinking of going down tomorrow, but i will not know if it is the real Evo 3B package too even if its not..so i need to be really sure b4 i do committe to buying :)

the price KEC quote me for the EVO 3B without Sub and Amp is $1500, however from what i check from the webby, a Evo 3B with a SuB will cost 990Pounds. how can it add up to $1500?erm,i am kinda new to HTS so i very scared will get cheated,hehe....can some explain to me?Thanks....

i thinking of going down tomorrow, but i will not know if it is the real Evo 3B package too even if its not..so i need to be really sure b4 i do committe to buying :)

KEC price in S$.

Check exchange rate 990 pound X 2.? = S$ ;D ;D

you may want to try alternative shop..

check out at SLS, City Electronics, they are selling AE speaker too....or People's Audio at People's Park....

not necessary die die must buy from KEC..

Guest duckling

you may want to try alternative shop..

check out at SLS, City Electronics, they are selling AE speaker too....or People's Audio at People's Park....

not necessary die die must buy from KEC..

I agree with jw...search around different shops in SIN, it everyone price similar +/- $50, you can't be wrong.

note: you can't compare price against overseas vendors.

oic.....but i really think KEC did not quote me the price for the EVO 3B although i clearly stated that i would like to know the price of the Package...

and also even if the price are different with other country, i doubt the diff is like 2k lesser in SG too..hehehe..yeah..will check with other stores..thanks.

and i choose to get from KEC is because they have a good reputation according to pple here, and i am really new to this, so very scared will get cheated.hehe

you are new to this??..ALL THE MORE YOU MUST WATCH OUT...

there are certain things which are inconvenient to mention here...why don't you IM me your number, is better to explain to you over the phone..

i have heard the Evo 3b package @ SLS, City Electronics & @ KEC - it's pretty good though I have to confess that I am a newbie to this also.

to my untrained ears, they did sound pretty good.

you'd probably feel the same way too :)