IGNORED

Nightmare On Elm Street Box Set

Guest Jerry

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realised that the R2 box set EXCLUDES Freddy's Dead - The Final Nightmare, Wes Craven's New Nightmare and the 8th Bonus Disc. Guess I'll cancel my order with Bensonsworld and order the R1 box set instead....and that leaves me with an extra copy of Nightmare On Elm Street R1 DVD.

Just realised that the R2 box set EXCLUDES Freddy's Dead - The Final Nightmare, Wes Craven's New Nightmare and the 8th Bonus Disc. Guess I'll cancel my order with Bensonsworld and order the R1 box set instead....and that leaves me with an extra copy of Nightmare On Elm Street R1 DVD.

so the R1 set got 8 disc and R2 got 5 disc ?

U r right. U r a horror movie fan too?

U r right. U r a horror movie fan too?

kind of liked the Freddy Kruger shows last time ....

thot of getting the whole set ....

aiyo...

i can never sit thru a horror movie properly

i usually need alot of PILLOWS

and rope to keep me from jumping up and down.. :p

the Elm Street series.. i never watch finish

not in TV, VCD, VHS

never.. so scary.. :P

even the Exorcist DVD takes me 4 times to finish it hahahah

Are the pics for the R1 version? Isn't this box set out for quite some time? Why the hype about it now?

It started out when I saw the R2 5-disc set selling at a super low price then realise that it misses out on 3 discs that r only found in the R1 set. Then we discovered that it also contains a 3D glass for the 3D movie. ;D

iC.. I was interested in this box set too when I saw it being re-released at the price of CAD89.99 at TAU a few weeks back. Now this thread is making me seriously considering this box set. At about S$100 and free shipping, it is quite a good buy. ;D

Just realised that Amazon.ca is cheaper with the $10 coupon. Including shipping, it amounts to about CAD$84, 6 bucks cheaper than TAU, and with better customer service.

if you and jerry are heading for amazon.ca, i'll buy from there too. ;D

I've oredi used up my Amazon coupon on My So Called Life Box Set and Once & Again Box Set. No more coupons liao. So I'm getting from TAU instead....actually TAU's delivery time is faster. I'm trying out the expedited shipping from Amazon on my Band Of Brothers DVD Set so let's see how fast it can reach me. It was sent 2 days ago. ;D