IGNORED

Mog 2803

eow

:)let me guess it is yilun?

just do a search on the google and his name came up

btw here is what i just found the article on the 2803 both the japhttp://www.mogami-wire.co.jp/company/products/2803.html and the translated ver as below...2803 super high resolution audio cables

2803 is used as the audio cable which has worldwide highest resolution, top-level music conversion and the audio love house, by the language study researcher, but with May 27,1994 of the audio magazine stereoplay which is authority in Germany and Europe it was extolled, it was recognized the Absolut Pure, the Beinzigen Cinchkabelreferenz (the original vessel of the pin plug & the cable) as. Below, it is harmony meaning of that appraisal article.

If there is a person whom you think you can ignore the difference of the sound by the pin plug & the cable, now it is necessary to change the thought. The special manufacturer of Japan, " the mogami " supplies, you exchanged to quite the special coaxial cable " 2803 " of major diameter only 3.7 mm, simply, improvement of the kind of sound quality which is not believed happened. This is not the result which is executed comparison with the competitive item, over one weekly thing long period of time to be understood, is the change which is understood at once. Although bass becomes powerful, excessive noise dies away, the extent where voice, the piano and the string instrument are surprised being soft, becomes clear it is heard in many recordings, the inaccurate part of high pass disappears completely. Beethoven's piano sonata where the " Bruno Gelber " records (Denon " One Point ": COCO 9740) So, without the wringing quality which is problem, completely new sound is born, but it is something which the microphone of the Bruel & the Kjaer which, were always used until now with sound recording concerning the cause of this wringing quality, makes causing. As for capacitance of 2803 because 110 pF/m, relative it is low, as for the use it can use in with any equipment indirect continuation not to be critical, almost different from all " high-class " cables, and, it is suitable for also the component whose impedance is high.

The Wiesbaden Domino Design (Tel. 0611/700165) the corporation never cheap price cannot call the super cable which is sold with the name, " Absolute Pure ", as the pair cable of 80 cm of Neutrik plug attachment which is superior. But, the music characteristic which even the new standard can be said, easy handling and being beautiful, if you see from careful manufacturing method, it is legitimate completely as a price of the small signal cable. Therefore, as for " the stereoplay " magazine, it is something which gives the designation of the " Absolute Pure " the standard of the highest and the only pin plug & the cable, in other words, as an original vessel in order to appraise the other all competitive item. We finally not to be myth, discovered the cable which has actual history, but it is schedule of publication in the next issue concerning this history,

i think ongus still have some left. maybe u can try contacting him.

i'm using mogami i/c with neutrik plugs. not the 2803 but it works for me.