IGNORED

Online orders more than 10 pcs?

Anybody here placed online orders of more than 10 pcs of dvds, and have them arriving safely with no problems in a larger than usual box? The usual box is a small parcel that fits 6-8 dvds.

Depends on which country your parcel is from and also how the online site declare the content. Of coz the risk is higher as more discs are at stake. If kenna, then all your discs will be gone. So try to order in smaller number.

i also do not advise having 10 at one go, my max is 6 and so far so good... I also do not think how it is declared makes a difference, as cannot hide that they are dvds (as explained in other threads). Most of my orders have dvds emblazoned nicely on the top. Amazon.ca goes one step better by listing price of EACH dvd. :o

Would also be interested to know if have examples of buying 10 and passed.... as i know of more who don't.

the only time when i order 10 and above...is from dvdnorth .... :)

the only time when i order from dvdnorth ... is when i need 10 and above dvds ;D :D ;D

i also do not advise having 10 at one go, my max is 6 and so far so good... I also do not think how it is declared makes a difference, as cannot hide that they are dvds (as explained in other threads). Most of my orders have dvds emblazoned nicely on the top. Amazon.ca goes one step better by listing price of EACH dvd. :o

Would also be interested to know if have examples of buying 10 and passed.... as i know of more who don't.

Actually I have ordered more than 10 DVDs and got passed. But the packaging is quite 'discreet'.

Jerry:

So the package you received with the 10 dvds is double the usual 6-8 dvd sized parcel, yes?

I think I better break up my orders in future. First time I ever ordered so many in one go, and I thought they will just send in the small parcels, because some I ordered were on pre-order/back order....

Suddenly, they send confirmation letter saying 90% of the stuff I ordered shipped...balls drop when they told me shipped in a larger box than the usual...sigh...

Guest duckling

if you order more than 2 it cant fit into an envlope right? So does the postman still deliver to your house or do you have to pick it up?

If I remember correctly, you'd asked this question before...recently. ???

if you order more than 2 it cant fit into an envlope right? So does the postman still deliver to your house or do you have to pick it up?

Yes, I agree with duckling that you have asked this same question before, and the answer has been given many times in previous threads.

yup, i remember giving all the possible scenarios. as long as it cannot fit into ur mail box, it will be send to your house.

Recently ordered 32 titles from DDDHouse and they arrived in a long rectangle brown box. Was delivered by the postman. Don't think that DVD was written anywhere on the box itself, not sure about the signed off receipt as it was not me who received it.

However, i noticed 2 chinese words, translated as 'All Pass' in english, written in marker on the inside of the box. Any idea if it means that the box had been opened and inspected by the authorities locally or is it some scribing done by DDDHouse?

However, i noticed 2 chinese words, translated as 'All Pass' in english, written in marker on the inside of the box. Any idea if it means that the box had been opened and inspected by the authorities locally or is it some scribing done by DDDHouse?

i have never encountered such thing b4.

Heehee, tot as long as send through the post then its okay. Besides many members here have no problems with order from DDDHouse, so never occur to me to reduce the order. Besides i am sharing with a friend, so if anything happen, i only lugi half ... sighz, having friends are so nice :D