IGNORED

Anime dvd - buy online?

juz a point to make it clear..

presently ...not many anime titles are R1-R4 yet...

but if you do want to watch it , u can always easily purchase the bootleg versions fro HK and taiwan .

but if u just wanna collect R1-R4 only, then u just have to wait...and the prices won't differ much ..unless u wait till they have any season sales....like amazon.ca right now..

juz a point to make it clear..

presently ...not many anime titles are R1-R4 yet...

but if you do want to watch it , u can always easily purchase the bootleg versions fro HK and taiwan .

but if u just wanna collect R1-R4 only, then u just have to wait...and the prices won't differ much ..unless u wait till they have any season sales....like amazon.ca right now..

There are actually quite a lot of R1/4 anime titles in the market. Just do a search in Amazon and u will see the titles currently available. Currently, I'm collecting some limited edition box sets becoz it will be cheaper than buying all the discs in the series individually and the packaging is usually nicer. Just check out Cowboy Bebop Perfect Collection Set and Escaflowne Perfect Collection Set.

There are actually quite a lot of R1/4 anime titles in the market. Just do a search in Amazon and u will see the titles currently available. Currently, I'm collecting some limited edition box sets becoz it will be cheaper than buying all the discs in the series individually and the packaging is usually nicer. Just check out Cowboy Bebop Perfect Collection Set and Escaflowne Perfect Collection Set.

Jerry, any places you found that are still selling Cowboy Bebop Perfect Collection? ;D

The boxsets are really cheaper, but Cowboy Bebop has R4 and it is said to have better picture quality. Should be cheaper at around A$180 for the whole set I think. Agar agar estimation only.

Jerry, any places you found that are still selling Cowboy Bebop Perfect Collection? ;D

The boxsets are really cheaper, but Cowboy Bebop has R4 and it is said to have better picture quality. Should be cheaper at around A$180 for the whole set I think. Agar agar estimation only.

Maybe u can do a search. I've not done a comparison between the R1 and R4 Cowboy Bebop but the better video quality could be due to the PAL conversion in R4. Anyway, the R1 Perfect Collection includes a Japanese pressed soundtrack. Dunno whether the R4 box packaging will be the same as R1 though. But I'm very happy with my R1 Box Set. ;D

Maybe u can do a search. I've not done a comparison between the R1 and R4 Cowboy Bebop but the better video quality could be due to the PAL conversion in R4. Anyway, the R1 Perfect Collection includes a Japanese pressed soundtrack. Dunno whether the R4 box packaging will be the same as R1 though. But I'm very happy with my R1 Box Set. ;D

R4 so far dun have boxset. Cowboy Bebop has very nice drawings.

Escaflowne Perfect Collection Set is really fantastic. the collectible robot is really very nice.

Escaflowne Perfect Collection Set is really fantastic. the collectible robot is really very nice.

I agree. But the build quite flimsy.